TMZ: (video) Taylor Swift Wipes Away Snot on 'Eras' Tour Outfit During Freezing Concert

4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Taylor Swift was freezing her *** off during her "Eras" tour stop in Edinburgh ... and the evidence of...

Taylor Swift was freezing her *** off during her "Eras" tour stop in Edinburgh ... and the evidence of this is pretty gross, as she appeared to be bogged down in snot.

Your actually even more (not gonna say) than I thought 

what did you want her to do eat it?

might be what you do luv but most people would just wipe away 

abnormal behaviour 

4 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Your actually even more (not gonna say) than I thought 

what did you want her to do eat it?

might be what you do luv but most people would just wipe away 

abnormal behaviour 

I would ask people if they have tissue or people behind the stage and THEN I would do something :fran_frog_meme_green:

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I wonder if she sniffs her costumes after the concert too. She is weird so it would fit

I wouldnt put it past her :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: she has cats too so my mind is going crazy right now :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Was coming in here to say well her bf doesn’t wash his legs and feet in the shower so… but honestly I’ve had a drip like this before where I had to walk looking up to avoid spillage. So being on stage with no where to go idk I would’ve used my outfit and get that replaced or always stuff tissue in your tetas 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.