(People) Kate Middleton stuns in her 1st appearance after the cancer annoucement

Kate Middleton Seen for First Time Since Cancer Announcement in New Photo, Says 'I Am Not Out of the Woods Yet'

kate-middleton-ht-gmh-240614_17183824393

''The picture was taken by Matt Porteous, a photographer who is behind many of Princess Kate and Prince William's family photos.

A personal letter from Kate was also shared on June 14 with an update on her cancer treatment.''

"I have been blown away by all the kind messages of support and encouragement over the last couple of months," she said. "It really has made the world of difference to William and me and has helped us both through some of the harder times."

"I am making good progress, but as anyone going through chemotherapy will know, there are good days and bad days. On those bad days, you feel weak, tired and you have to give in to your body resting. But on the good days, when you feel stronger, you want to make the most of feeling well," she continued.

The Princess of Wales said her cancer treatment will continue for "a few more months."

FULL ARTICLE:

PEOPLE.COM

Kate Middleton posed in Windsor for a photo taken by Matt Porteous, marking the first new image of her since she shared her cancer diagnosis.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block