Taylor Swift - A master list of all the narcissistic, petty, mean, hypocritical, dishonest stuff she has done: a novel Part 1

On 6/15/2024 at 10:29 AM, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

This so much this. If Britney put out an album every year everyone here would be salivating and happy.

I don't consider myself a "Swifty" but I love her MUSIC, I love many of her albums. That's what matters, the music. If someone doesn't like her music, that's fine. Like Britney when she was the rage not everyone loved Pop and put her down etc but her fans defended her to the ends of the earth from haters.

As for all the other personal life etc Swift ****? I don't pay attention. I want her music.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HoneyStyle said:

This so much this. If Britney put out an album every year everyone here would be salivating and happy

Ok, and? We're Britney fans on a Britney forum, you expect us to not be?

You people act like our fanbase are the only ones sick of this stick figure. I promise you, we're not.

Also, this isn't about her lackluster Claire's music, it's about her shady personal life. And guess what, us Britney fans don't approve of Britney's shady tactics, either! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I cannot count how many times Britney's gotten whacked by her own fans for breaking up marriages, AS SHE SHOULD because being a homewrecker is not cute! It's why everyone turned on Ariana for smashing Spongebob! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.