‘The Guardian’ drags Taylor’s dirty album variant tactics

Well, she knows her fans would buy anything she puts out... 

But it does show fear... fear of seeing the true numbers... For example, 300k sold LPs does not  300k swifties.. it means 50k Swifties, each of which has bought 6 LPs. Midnights and Poets would've definitely sold less had a normal amount of variants be released - far less than Red, 1989, Reputation, Lover... Decline in sales is normal for every artist. But I guess TS is scared of that.

14 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Yet still on top of the world 

I love this forum 

The hypocrisy of Swiftie (and Taylor herself) is that they always use some specious/non-relevant reason to defend Taylor.
"got a problem? too bad! She's number one!"
"How dare you said that to her! it's s**ist!"

Well, if everything is business, so was Big Machine sell her masters. 
Yet that didn't stop her from whining about it, did it?
So there goes her heart and soul, in 30 variantrs, only available for 48 hours (or while the supplies last).

She better hold on to that throne long enough because the hate for her is like a leaking dam now.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

The hypocrisy of Swiftie (and Taylor herself) is that they always use some specious/non-relevant reason to defend Taylor.
"got a problem? too bad! She's number one!"
"How dare you said that to her! it's s**ist!"

Well, if everything is business, so was Big Machine sell her masters. 
Yet that didn't stop her from whining about it, did it?
So there goes her heart and soul, in 30 variantrs, only available for 48 hours (or while the supplies last).

She better hold on to that throne long enough because the hate for her is like a leaking dam now.

I need this as a 2nd single :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

The thing is, TTPD is her weakest album by far. It's boring and formulaic and it's nothing different or groundbreaking for Taylor. Also, she knows her obsessed fans will buy every variant that's released so it's incredibly greedy. She doesn't know when enough is enough. 

She needs to take a break from releasing albums. Her music has regressed and she still sounds like a high school aged girl singing about her boy problems. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Imagine being mad cos another artist hasn’t sold enough to be number one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

funny thing is brat needed 7k more to get number one without the voice memos even 

Imagine spending your time online defending a billionaire when your savings and retirement accounts are probably in the negative. Spend this time making money girl :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Imagine spending your time online defending a billionaire when your savings and retirement accounts are probably in the negative. Spend this time making money girl :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Isn’t this what you do for dulapip and britney

im a Britney fan and a fan of many others this has nothing to do with swifties

big machine selling her records yeah it’s a business move she didn’t whine she slayed and has done what she’s done what’s your point 

grown *** people on this forum trying to tear a woman down is hilarious to me. If it was Britney on top of the charts releasing these variants y’all would be creaming

its so sad yet hilarious to see

All releases are scheduled you delulus

voice mem bonus were released for uk because she’s in the uk touring and would have been planned before the album was even released

imagine going up to a business and saying oh no don’t put anymore stock on your shelves 😭😭😭

final note, brat was 7k behind before the new release of ttpd

sit down honestly it’s so damn embarrassing 

Edited by Gewakefie
10 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

The thing is, TTPD is her weakest album by far. It's boring and formulaic and it's nothing different or groundbreaking for Taylor. Also, she knows her obsessed fans will buy every variant that's released so it's incredibly greedy. She doesn't know when enough is enough. 

She needs to take a break from releasing albums. Her music has regressed and she still sounds like a high school aged girl singing about her boy problems. 

That’s your opinion though why is that so hard for you to understand I can’t 😭

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Well, she knows her fans would buy anything she puts out... 

But it does show fear... fear of seeing the true numbers... For example, 300k sold LPs does not  300k swifties.. it means 50k Swifties, each of which has bought 6 LPs. Midnights and Poets would've definitely sold less had a normal amount of variants be released - far less than Red, 1989, Reputation, Lover... Decline in sales is normal for every artist. But I guess TS is scared of that.

Right right

shes sold 1.2 million tickets to the eras tour.. IN THE UK 

Your logic has gone down the pooper here

50 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

Isn’t this what you do for dulapip and britney

im a Britney fan and a fan of many others this has nothing to do with swifties

big machine selling her records yeah it’s a business move she didn’t whine she slayed and has done what she’s done what’s your point 

grown *** people on this forum trying to tear a woman down is hilarious to me. If it was Britney on top of the charts releasing these variants y’all would be creaming

its so sad yet hilarious to see

All releases are scheduled you delulus

voice mem bonus were released for uk because she’s in the uk touring and would have been planned before the album was even released

imagine going up to a business and saying oh no don’t put anymore stock on your shelves 😭😭😭

final note, brat was 7k behind before the new release of ttpd

sit down honestly it’s so damn embarrassing 

Your Hooked on Phonics speech is embarrassing. So many words and still speaking nonsense. Maybe while you build your savings and retirement you can also get an education sis 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Yes, every comment on this forum reflects somebody’s opinion. and some opinions reflect truth while others don’t. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Your Hooked on Phonics speech is embarrassing. So many words and still speaking nonsense. Maybe while you build your savings and retirement you can also get an education sis 

So THAT'S why I am the way that I am... that damn program. Thanks for accidentally enlightening me :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish::inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

5 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

5 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Right right

shes sold 1.2 million tickets to the eras tour.. IN THE UK 

Your logic has gone down the pooper here

Not you defending her hunger for money? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I’ve no idea what that waffle was 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.