NEW! Britney confirms she is talking to her sons

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This! 
the kids were robbed of a mother the same way she was robbed of her kids. They never knew her outside of a conservatorship. How completely unfair to all 3 of them. As adults and outsiders we can see things from a different perspective but anyone that’s had family issues knows how insanely complicated it is. You love them unconditionally but you’re also angry, resentful, and sad. They were conditioned to think their mother was sick and if she would just “get better” and “be better” they could have better relationships. She was made to sacrifice personal autonomy in order to be with them. They were the dangling carrot to keep her in line. They were the reason for her to keep going while also being the reason she had to be controlled. Imagine that dynamic…They were literally pit against each other their entire existence. To say it’s complicated is an understatement. 

You said it much better than I did, and I agree 100%. If/when the vultures attempt to contact - or more likely reach out for more money - it would be in her best interest to make all of it conditional on them repairing the damage they did.  First priority: her sons. Kfed might've influenced them against her, but I seriously doubt he acted alone.  Remember when they refused to attend her wedding unless "the whole family" was also invited? Those two kids have just been used as conduits to their mother's money whether they realize it or not. I just hope she puts her foot down on this one, sounds like she needs to.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This! 
the kids were robbed of a mother the same way she was robbed of her kids. They never knew her outside of a conservatorship. How completely unfair to all 3 of them. As adults and outsiders we can see things from a different perspective but anyone that’s had family issues knows how insanely complicated it is. You love them unconditionally but you’re also angry, resentful, and sad. They were conditioned to think their mother was sick and if she would just “get better” and “be better” they could have better relationships. She was made to sacrifice personal autonomy in order to be with them. They were the dangling carrot to keep her in line. They were the reason for her to keep going while also being the reason she had to be controlled. Imagine that dynamic…They were literally pit against each other their entire existence. To say it’s complicated is an understatement. 

This is such empathetic and profound analysis, thank you for sharing 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, princessmimi said:

If this is true that she’s speaking to her kids,

I hope they’re speaking to her because they want to and not just for money but then again they probably are :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Their last name is Federline, so it's for the money probably 

• Like 1

She isn’t exactly known for telling the truth, but I genuinely hope this is true! I would love to see photos of her with her boys all grown up. I’m taking this with a grain of salt, though. 

Side note: what would her sons be jealous of or looks like a filter? The pool? Her brother? NOT trying to be snarky, I’m just confused lol

Edited by BabyBlueBritney
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

If she ends in whatever conservatorship again after having contact with her family again. I'm going to spiral :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

So you don’t want her to have a relationship with her brother or sons? Why? We all have some ****ty family members. It doesn’t mean ALL of them are bad.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, IamMax said:

I hope so!!! All these people commenting, do you wish her to be alone forever? Man, I really wish she finally get some peace and can be back with her children. They're the real love of her life. Get ******* over it. 

THIS!!!!!! Why do people want her to have no contact with everyone and assume everyone’s intentions are bad? So freaking annoying. They’re her CHILDREN, ffs! Would y’all rather her be alone in her mansion for the rest of her days? I truly don’t get it.

Edit: and why is Exhale so concerned with her money? We don’t even know these boys to make such assumptions. 

Edited by BabyBlueBritney
  • Love 1

hopefully Brian has apologized for being such a **** boy. I have a feeling that his break up is also playing a part in this. I hope they find peace with each other and within the family, but under no circumstance, should that father of theirs be given any consideration, I cannot accept that. :typing_keyboard_computer:

8 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

This! 

Bravo. Thank you for this post. 

• Love 2

Hey guys, just want to point out that at least they are family and know her better than we are so cut them slack. I feel it’s really Hollywood that tore them apart and now it’s a great time for them to heal and bond again. Bryan and her had a great relationship before, why not rekindle it. As for her boys, no matter what she will side with them like any mother. I don’t want her to feel alone and as fans we can’t give her that same love that they can. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

If this is true that she’s speaking to her kids,

I hope they’re speaking to her because they want to and not just for money but then again they probably are :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I know.

I hope she doesn’t just open the bank account for them

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.