New Instagram Post: Britney with Bryan after the bar (Bryan acting like Elvis)

I think for a while Britney liked the attention she received from her father and brother during the Conservatorship… I think it’s when they overstepped and were controlling her is when she lost it. But she always wanted her family with her. She craves male attention. Who knows. Family is tricky and for someone famous … I can’t imagine trusting anyone besides family .. we’ll never know the truth 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 1

I think Bryan was against how inhumane the entire con was but still got wrapped up in it. He always been on the management side of Britney’s life essentially racking in the dough for doing nothing but making decisions for her…the con was just a return to status quo for him i suppose…at least that’s how it was sold to Bryan i would like to believe. 

Bryan didn’t have any official say in the con but he did enforce it…I’m glad to see the family is moving on

15 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Yeah, that’s where I’m at too. 

I think everyone including Britney herself thought she needed a conservatorship for some stability. I think everyone is in agreement that it lasted too long. Britney herself thought it was going to be temporary at first.

• Like 2
On 6/13/2024 at 6:41 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe Brian will get rid of Paul.

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

I don’t get how people still feel like others can make decisions for her and that would be considered “good” for her.

She’s a grown woman who can make her own decisions and gets too choose who’s in her life and who’s not. And if anything the past shows us that those who you’d expect to be good for her (like her family) would actually be good people. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don’t get how people still feel like others can make decisions for her and that would be considered “good” for her.

She’s a grown woman who can make her own decisions and gets too choose who’s in her life and who’s not. And if anything the past shows us that those who you’d expect to be good for her (like her family) would actually be good people. 

My comment was more so a joke, I don't trust Bryan has good intentions, I think it's all a spy tactic and to try and get her working.

Her family isn't good, but neither were Adnan, Sam Lutfi, Scam, Paul, K Flop and everyone else she clings too.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why don’t you? What the **** are we supposed to do? Go knock down her ******* door and yell at her about the people she hangs out with? Do you know who you sound like? Colon that’s who! She’s a grown *** woman and we only know a FRACTION of what goes on in her life with what is shared on Instagram, yet you people seem to know her whole day to day activities like you’re Colon with having bugs in her house listening in on all her conversations. You’re delusional if you think yapping about her hanging out with her brother or Paul is going to change a *** **** thing, it’s not. We’re just minor blimps on Britney’s radar, we have no real impact on her personal life. 

Like I’ve already stated, we have NO IDEA what conversations have taken place between Bryan and Britney. I do know that I have to trust Britney with her life because it’s her’s to control, not me, not you, not her family, not anyone, her’s, so learn to disassociate yourself from someone you don’t even know and stop trying to have this obsessive parasocial relationship with her when you don’t know what is even going on except what we’re told and shown. It’s really unhealthy. 

Best just to get on with your day and don't interact with these people. They've never got anything positive to say and always think they know what's going on better than anyone else.

Let them do their "thing".

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

Best just to get on with your day and don't interact with these people. They've never got anything positive to say and always think they know what's going on better than anyone else.

Let them do their "thing".

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I know, probably something I should try to start doing since they feed on this kind of attention. 
:snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.