Blackout outtakes folder is being passed around

You people are so stupid when you make threads like this & “UNRELEASED SONGS SOLD AND VAULTED”. We would’ve had these songs this week if Britney fans didn’t make such a big deal about a ******* screenshot & now the rap fans know how valuable they truly are and guess what… they’re not leaking now. What was this thread supposed to accomplish? All it did was give the 15 twitter fans something to spam & throw a lot of attention to & now we’re not getting it & we’re left with a stupid thread about nothing. What until **** leaks to post, now we’re not getting them. This is why people who have material quit sharing inside information, because it gets spread like wildfire, people get targeted & stalked, weirdos make podcasts using information you’ve shared & constant harassment follows. I’ve been waiting to hear Who Can She Trust since 2006, Jordan’s old mod even scammed me claiming she had it & never sent it. The box containing it, The Face & Easy aren’t leaking now and it’s all thanks to the creator of this thread & the fans who made a big deal about it on Twitter. Good job guys 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You people are so stupid when you make threads like this & “UNRELEASED SONGS SOLD AND VAULTED”. We would’ve had these songs this week if Britney fans didn’t make such a big deal about a ******* screenshot & now the rap fans know how valuable they truly are and guess what… they’re not leaking now. What was this thread supposed to accomplish? All it did was give the 15 twitter fans something to spam & throw a lot of attention to & now we’re not getting it & we’re left with a stupid thread about nothing. What until **** leaks to post, now we’re not getting them. This is why people who have material quit sharing inside information, because it gets spread like wildfire, people get targeted & stalked, weirdos make podcasts using information you’ve shared & constant harassment follows. I’ve been waiting to hear Who Can She Trust since 2006, Jordan’s old mod even scammed me claiming she had it & never sent it. The box containing it, The Face & Easy aren’t leaking now and it’s all thanks to the creator of this thread & the fans who made a big deal about it on Twitter. Good job guys 

I get what you mean but there's something I dont understand...
Why are these songs in the hands of "rap fans" to begin with?? and can't we not get them from the same source that they did? I'll never understand how only certain people are able to get unreleased material.

I agree with you....but personally I'm not gonna be upset over some songs that we didn't even heard..by the way kinda see that Cheetah Girls, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Lyrica Anderson, PCD, Ashley Tisdale, Nicki Minaj fans will make these "news" even more spread :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by Michel de Mal
1 hour ago, Michel de Mal said:

I agree with you....but personally I'm not gonna be upset over some songs that we didn't even heard..by the way kinda see that Cheetah Girls, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Lyrica Anderson, PCD, Ashley Tisdale, Nicki Minaj fans will make these "news" even more spread :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Is this a weird attempt at sarcasm? The box with Who Can She Trust was coming & now it’s not. Never even heard of easy, The Face & Just Let Me Go are probably better than the ones going around for years too… the other artists are irrelevant & won’t spike up the bull**** value of what the songs are. I’ve seen people in the loop saying B songs are going for thousands which is not that case unless you’re just being scammed.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Chitotanas said:

I get what you mean but there's something I dont understand...
Why are these songs in the hands of "rap fans" to begin with?? and can't we not get them from the same source that they did? I'll never understand how only certain people are able to get unreleased material.

Because some hackers got into JR’s drop box before their security policies changed. Someone was gonna share everything in the box until Britney fans opened their mouths   

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Is this a weird attempt at sarcasm? The box with Who Can She Trust was coming & now it’s not. Never even heard of easy, The Face & Just Let Me Go are probably better than the ones going around for years too… the other artists are irrelevant & won’t spike up the bull**** value of what the songs are. I’ve seen people in the loop saying B songs are going for thousands which is not that case unless you’re just being scammed.

....so go and buy it and then vault it...what did you want from us? ok Britney's fans ruined everything, we get it (not a news), so what now? THAT'S ACTUALLY GOOD THAT NOTHING IS LEAKING now some ****ers can focus on their lives and stop spreading **** around 

Edited by Michel de Mal
  • Love 1

Because some hackers got into JR’s drop box before their security policies changed. Someone was gonna share everything in the box until Britney fans opened their mouths   

maybe im dumb but as somebody who's been briefly, quietly kinda involved in the trader world for a decade i don't get the big deal. if it was going to leak why does it make a difference wether people make it "a big deal" or not. Just leak it and be gone. it's not like it's a upcoming release. it's a collection of 18 year old demos that nobody knows exist aside from hardcore fans.

• Like 2
On 6/17/2024 at 7:49 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Babes we already heard just let me go A DECADE ago, it's Love 2 Love U's real title hhkbhclbxg

1 hour ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Babes we already heard just let me go A DECADE ago, it's Love 2 Love U's real title hhkbhclbxg

I think what he meant is that the file in the JR box is gonna be better quality than the ****ty YouTube rip we have currently. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Let’s not drop money yet 🤣 Y’all have to remember that the JR box already leaked once. I still have faith it’s gonna leak sometime in the near future. 

This is my first post here in like 13 years, lol but I just wanna debunk this....I was on Leaked about 3 minutes after the thread of the alleged leak was posted by Mario Kart X. It was never leaked and it was never a working link. When you clicked the link it just came up with a 404 error. The user was then promptly banned. So, there are a handful of people that do have the box but it never was publicly shared, even for a minute. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ElectroLove said:

This is my first post here in like 13 years, lol but I just wanna debunk this....I was on Leaked about 3 minutes after the thread of the alleged leak was posted by Mario Kart X. It was never leaked and it was never a working link. When you clicked the link it just came up with a 404 error. The user was then promptly banned. So, there are a handful of people that do have the box but it never was publicly shared, even for a minute. 

Interesting! I just thought it was deleted really fast lmao. He leaked so much legitimate material, I wonder why he would fake that one?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.