Here's Camila Cabello's 'C,XOXO' new album tracklist

On 6/13/2024 at 10:09 PM, sympathy is a knife said:

She was on TV last night 

:neydedance_purple:

Well I decided to make my own opinion on this and yeah, I don't love it 

catchy tune but cringe choreo 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

im gonna go stream Normani’s new album instead :) now that’s authentic and deep not whatever this is.

jimmy Fallon loving her is all I need to know it’s bad

• Love 1

so excited for this album!!!  she just shared snippets from two other songs on the album and they sound really interesting and experimental. I feel like the aesthetic she is going for this album is nothing original, but I like how she is trying to capture Miami culture/ style which is where she is from. this album makes me think of blackout with how experimental it is. "he knows" is a bop!! I feel like there are going to be some amazing songs on this album. i've watched interviews of her recently and i like her mindset and how she is embracing the more messy and chaotic parts of herself. 

Edited by E.E.
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, E.E. said:

so excited for this album!!!  she just shared snippets from two other songs on the album and they sound really interesting and experimental. I feel like the aesthetic she is going for this album is nothing original, but I like how she is trying to capture Miami culture/ style which is where she is from. this album makes me think of blackout with how experimental it is. "he knows" is a bop!! I feel like there are going to be some amazing songs on this album. i've watched interviews of her recently and i like her mindset and how she is embracing the more messy and chaotic parts of herself. 

Initially I didn't enjoy "He Knows" but I now really do. I'm looking forward to her album dropping

• Love 1
2 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Well I decided to make my own opinion on this and yeah, I don't love it 

catchy tune but cringe choreo 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

im gonna go stream Normani’s new album instead :) now that’s authentic and deep not whatever this is.

jimmy Fallon loving her is all I need to know it’s bad

Normani’s album is such a jam, perfect for summer  :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Like 1

check out this clip if you wanna see Camila perform an acoustic version of "I luv it." so much better than the actual single! I

love Camila's voice and how she switches things up for an acoustic version.

Edited by E.E.
On 6/13/2024 at 4:28 AM, princessmimi said:

What the heck is up with this new image and persona she has?

Its so odd.

I think she's desperate to repeat the success of her debut album. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

I think she's desperate to repeat the success of her debut album and it's trying literally everything to see what will stick. 

If she wants to repeat her earlier success, she should go back to her dark hair color.

Since when has going blonde ever worked out for any female popstar?

(Ex: Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.