Britney posts her 2001 performance with Michael Jackson on Instagram

2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I mean she gave her all to the industry & it just spat right in her face. As much as we want to see her thriving in her career once again, I can understand why chooses not to. She’s tired of being undermined & disrespected for her work. Even at the peak of her career, people wouldn’t give her the respect she rightfully deserved. She gave up her childhood, teenage years, early adulthood & motherhood for her career. 

I know, and I'm not asking her to comeback either. Just saying how I'm feeling. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

It’s weird that she’d praise Wade Robson so much on that post then post this? Tf?:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

The intent of her post about Wade was not to disrespect Michael in at all.
And this post here is a double-meaning.

I don't think people even know what I'm talking about:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

How cute post!!!:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:
And she is really smart!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2
On 6/11/2024 at 3:04 PM, super.nova said:

what’s the connection? I’m lost 

she praised wade for speaking out about his past trauma ( he accused MJ of you know what like every other hanger on tried) then posted this clip of her performing with MJ. Her post about wade made it seem like she was congratulating him for speaking out about MJ, which doesn't really jive with her praising MJ. Confusing at best but its Britney I don't think she remembers much of what she posts

Edited by kdub87
  • Like 2

Britney never praised Robson. Robson presented in this podcast an expert of traumas. It has nothing to do with Michael. When she said 'old man' she referred to this expert of traumas, who is an old man too. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block