Rihanna says she’s starting over with R9

Oh come on aunty Fenty Over It Reaction GIF

Honestly I feel like her comeback in music, if there will be one, will be such a disappointment.

I don't know what could she actually bring with these attitude. It is more than clear she is not interested or excited to do it

• Like 3

Lmao idk why people keep asking her about new music. She can keep it. She doesn’t need to make any more music since she’s a billionaire and clearly doesn’t have passion for it. She would flop if people didn’t keep talking about this. Imagine if everyone kept asking Britney for a new album and kept the buzz going but they never would. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I love her attitude, she just could not care less about her music career. If Britney had had the correct support in 2004, she would have pulled off her Rihanna moment and live her life quietly while venturing in other businesses  :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Basically, she lives exactly how Britney wanted to live, start a family and do other things besides music at her own pace..

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Love riri's real hair. Wish Britney rocked hers as well. I don't believe in any of them returning to music. 

What I like is that Britney was honest and stopped rumors about returning since January, why Rihanna can't do the same. It's been years.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.