Britney on instagram: I might never fully be able to share

28 minutes ago, Fita said:

So his old friend she mentions is the Live Nation exec? Maybe it really wasn't a business dinner.

Nothing to do with, but I love your photo, it's giving off alternative, punk, glam rock, with a hint of gothic or BDSM i dunno. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

It seems to me that this is her confession and her sincere feelings.
Of course she's still carrying pain and difficulty from her past experiences, and she's talking about that too.
But there seems to be hope in that.
I am on her side, as always, and I hope that her true feelings will reach those who need them🙏🏼

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Fita, you picked the key words of the secret Britney is never fully able to share. It involves her parents and is probably from her childhood in that chaotic household with a gossiping mother screaming at her passed out husband. I have wondered a few times whether Britney was the victim of ***ual abuse and that is the secret she can't share. She may have been so young that she has no proof against the adult predator. It's just a theory.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

That constant worry here because of her instagram etc and then she always comes back with sth like this and she reminds me to not doubt what makes me her fan. And that is her mind first and foremost.

She is the proof of moving.

I cant wait for the moment she might come back to her art, because some of us might never be expressed through art the way she did it for us.

She really formed a generation, she was a guilty pleasure for sure but she did entertain in a way that none came close after her. Wild energy, unapolegetic fun and sensuality!

• Love 7
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Fita, you picked the key words of the secret Britney is never fully able to share. It involves her parents and is probably from her childhood in that chaotic household with a gossiping mother screaming at her passed out husband. I have wondered a few times whether Britney was the victim of ***ual abuse and that is the secret she can't share. She may have been so young that she has no proof against the adult predator. It's just a theory.

Courtney Love has talked about it before,  apparently that’s what one of Britney’s cousins told her… or something like that. Idk if it’s really appropriate to discuss something that awful and personal, but it wouldn’t shock me at all. 

Edit… removed the link. It’s probably not something we should discuss. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Agyness said:

Nothing to do with, but I love your photo, it's giving off alternative, punk, glam rock, with a hint of gothic or BDSM i dunno. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Haha, thank you!! It was a moment of my life where I was really more alternative, punk style, etc. Also it's a picture I used weirdly for my sculpture class where I was experimenting performing arts which I've always loved. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block