New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

23 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I admit that I did wonder this for a very brief moment when I saw this for the first time, but I just think this is her. It fits with things people have said about her - her reportedly being banned from certain hotels for making guests feel uneasy etc 

And the way she talks, like the other week when that guy brought her a cowboy hat out and she started swearing and screaming about having a cowboy hat. 

I really feel her whole manner, behaviours are so ‘off’ and she either has a personality disorder or perhaps mental health problems. NOT saying that with nastiness or judgement, but as I’ve said repeatedly, at some point she has to coexist with other members of society who are equally as entitled to a nice and free life as she is. 

So if it’s a skit and all the staff members and so-called clients are all in on it then great, it’s all fun and no harm done. However, if I was a paying client there, and some woman came in smoking (wtf?!) in a high pitched voice, screaming about balls, tripping and se xxy Disneyland, I’d probably never go back there again 🤣

So it’s up to whatever establishment that was to decide whether having Godney Spears the living legend there, is worth alienating their other customers. 

Uncomfortable hotel guests: tabloids reported it. That says it all. 

What cowboy hat the other week? I missed that.

The skit is over the top, but I don't diagnose Britney with a personality disorder based on a silly video. Diagnosing a person based on a skit is uncalled for.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Uncomfortable hotel guests: tabloids reported it. That says it all. 

What cowboy hat the other week? I missed that.

The skit is over the top, but I don't diagnose Britney with a personality disorder based on a silly video. Diagnosing a person based on a skit is uncalled for.

She’s deleted it now but it was a few weeks ago, she did this very high pitched voice and was over the top excited to the member of staff bringing her a cowboy hat. 
Ok about the “diagnosing” - did you see that on the early pages of this thread people were defending Britney by saying she CLEARLY has mental health issues?! How is that ok but what I said isn’t? I don’t know for sure of course, none of us can know, but it seems like you’re allowed to armchair diagnose her as long as it’s in her defence. 

• Like 1

Reading these comments, yall make it sound like she’s recording people in the personal spa area. She recorded in the lobby where it’s allowed, and stopped when the lady told her that she couldn’t past that area. What is the problem?

She’s being obnoxious but I think that’s just what she thinks is funny. As for the smoking, not a good look but it could be a vape for all we know. But none of the staff in the video seem bothered by any of this. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She’s deleted it now but it was a few weeks ago, she did this very high pitched voice and was over the top excited to the member of staff bringing her a cowboy hat. 
Ok about the “diagnosing” - did you see that on the early pages of this thread people were defending Britney by saying she CLEARLY has mental health issues?! How is that ok but what I said isn’t? I don’t know for sure of course, none of us can know, but it seems like you’re allowed to armchair diagnose her as long as it’s in her defence. 

A high-pitched voice and being overexcited is not a mental illness. I don't diagnose her with a mental disorder, and I am not the other people in this forum.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

A high-pitched voice and being overexcited is not a mental illness. I don't diagnose her with a mental disorder, and I am not the other people in this forum.

It’s not the high-pitched voice and over excitement on their own, it’s a long list of red flags that add up to Britney not seeming well. Of course we can’t diagnose her, none of us can at all, but we can comment on the content she puts out and that is seen of her in public, and we can say if it makes us feel uneasy. 

Who knows anyway, her whole life and personality is such a mystery these days! All I know is that she doesn’t seem ok. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Y’all are just like everybody else the second she doesn’t act or behave the way you would like her to, you label her with mental illness and she supposedly needs help. 
I know and have met a ton of people who may lack good social skills at times, have smoked where it’s not appropriate or have questionable humor at times. Nobody ever jumps right to mental illness when it’s displayed. 
That idea that Britney is suffering from mental illness is so ENGRAVED in everyone’s head by the media that it’s the first thing that pops up whenever you see an image of her that doesn’t line up with the image you want to see.

She is a person who went through severe trauma and has for the majority of her lifetime been belittled and bullied either way, regardless of how she behaved. And you expect her to be a regular “Becky next door” all of a sudden ? You can be different and unique and not have mental illness you know.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Dublingin said:

Reading these comments, yall make it sound like she’s recording people in the personal spa area. She recorded in the lobby where it’s allowed, and stopped when the lady told her that she couldn’t past that area. What is the problem?

She’s being obnoxious but I think that’s just what she thinks is funny. As for the smoking, not a good look but it could be a vape for all we know. But none of the staff in the video seem bothered by any of this. 

you don't know what they said to her after and vaping/smoking isn't allowed indoors anywhere in a place like that. it's literally so disrespectful. i wouldn't dream doing it in respect of other guests who've payed a lot of money for a luxury place.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I know and have met a ton of people who may lack good social skills at times, have smoked where it’s not appropriate or have questionable humor at times. Nobody ever jumps right to mental illness when it’s displayed. 
to be a regular “Becky next door” all of a sudden ? You can be different and unique and not have mental illness you know.

I know this comment is aimed at everyone in the thread but to be fair i've not commented on her mental health. i highly doubt most of those everyday normal people you mention would walk into a 5* spa in vegas which looks luxury as hell and start smoking at the reception, shouting "BALLS" at the ceiling and saying it's like a s*xy disney land. we are talking about a woman in her 40s here. not a rebellious teenager. we can all act silly but theres a time and place and i just think it's disrespectful really.

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

Meh. I’m glad she’s loud and having fun. Many people would completely shut down after what she’s been through, so it’s nice to see she hasn’t lost her spirit. 

Not sure what I think about Bryan. What do we actually know about their relationship? I remember he said something weird, can’t remember though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.