New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

49 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

gurl, you are in the spa, you should be quiet and not behave like a spoiled brat :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: it was cringe..

It only proves all those rumours that she always needs to be the center of attention and make everybody feel weird around her...

yeah and the woman who was taking her to the spa room was probably shocked that she was acting like this. you can hear the lady talk in a calm, quiet voice and britney is shouting about disney land. Most celebs who visit these places probably don't behave like that and just have a normal convo. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Nice to see that the usual negative trolls that love to bash Britney every chance they get are here….:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Also we don’t know what has happened between Britney and Bryan. He could’ve sincerely apologized in private to her for what happened we don’t know. Only Britney, Bryan, and the people they tell or saw it happen know.

I trust Britney that she knows what she’s doing. 

• Love 2

She never said a bad word about Bryan, in fact a big chunk of her book was about her love for him. The rest didn’t really get that. I think a lot of you took what he said in that podcast a little too far too. 

Her voice in the spar video is, um, interesting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

If I were there and saw someone smoking (super entitled, super disgusting, super disrespectful and I remember reading somewhere that she used to refuse to put out her cigarette in places where it isn't allowed even before conservatorship and it's one of the ****tiest things a person can do),  shouting and filming us other people, I would hate and loathe that person. 

She's a celebrity, she can do whatever she wants, especially when she's filming it. I don't support this behavior either, but she probably knows a spa in Las Vegas would never kick her out for smoking or being loud/annoying. She even gave that fast food chain a bad name when the guy said something nice, then imagine what she would do after telling her to behave.

• Haha 5

Bryan is absolutely vile, I can’t believe I’m seeing ppl happy she is with him.  However I see why Britney is with him, as who else is there? I’m not happy to see it at all though. I have zero belief he would have good intentions. Honestly the entire video is really sad. I know there are fans here who will say ‘lol she’s so funny’ but be honest, this was just weird. She does act like a child and does a lot on other IG videos. There would be the odd vid with Sam where she sounded totally different and like an adult sometimes, and of course her court testimony/ those audios where she was speaking about her sons but otherwise it seems to always be like she is acting like a child. I think the last facility stay must have done so much damage as she didn’t act like that before. Watching vids from Glory is so different, she was coherent etc. It’s devastating, and Bryan never said a thing to help her out of that facility or ever support her. He is scum like the others who undermine what SHE achieved and take it as their own, remember this moron saying fans were fans of the family? Uh no dips—t we’re fans of BRITNEY. Never seen a family so vile, greedy and eager to steal the success of someone, and that includes ALL of the Spears. Sadly I don’t know how much Britney is making wise decisions now or has the ability to, and I don’t mean to be awful but I’m going off what I see in that video. She just seems to be surrounded by scum and go along with it. Out of the family I’d only be happy to see her with her sons but her fam, including Bryan, destroyed all that sooooo…

I’d rather just watch an old vid of her and hope the best for her currently because it’s just kinda sad otherwise :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I love her and have compassion for her, but she’s being so annoying and way out of line. 

She used to be so well mannered and respectful. Now she almost always makes a point of making people “uncomfortable”. 

She definitely has mental health issues and doesn’t seem to be trying to overcome them, not really anyway. 

It’s very heartbreaking to see. I’m shocked most of you are “yas queen-ing” this behavior 🤦🏼‍♀️

The sad part is like I mentioned before... I don't think people say the truth to her. One thing is a fan enabler, another thing is someone close to her.

Like, do we think Bryan will say anything? The family is trying to get her back desperately, they will say amen to anything... Lynne would never say no to her now.

It's better Britney like this for them... 

She deserves to be respected for her mental issues, but she needs to start to respect others. Her anger is misdirected and her attitude never caring about others is getting old...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

She's a celebrity, she can do whatever she wants, especially when she's filming it. I don't support this behavior either, but she probably knows a spa in Las Vegas would never kick her out for smoking or being loud/annoying. She even gave that fast food chain a bad name when the guy said something nice, then imagine what she would do after telling her to behave.

And that's exactly why she shouldn't act like this. Fame or any important position give you a price to pay, it's called responsability. But considering the situation we're in with Britney that's the last thing that seems to be on her mind.

I'm sorry but the whole situation is very bizarre.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.