She seemed so different 10 years ago!

9 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

An actual functioning human back then. Yes she had her moments but I just think it was because she was over working. But compared to now she’s not in a good place today 

Saying this when she was clearly overmedicated with antipsychotics she never needed and looked really tired most of the time is kinda crazy. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Saying this when she was clearly overmedicated with antipsychotics she never needed and looked really tired most of the time is kinda crazy. 

Agree 100%.  Most of us do change somewhat over the years, and Britney looks like she's doing very well. It's clear that there's an agenda to railroad her into another conservatorship, but those seeking to do so have no legitimate grounds.  Gonna have to find another gravy train to leech from...or get real jobs.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I have a lot of opinions on this and not all of them are good.so, I'm just gonna put it here...

She is definitely business britney in this video. And I wouldn't be surprised if she is boring like she always used to say back in the BJ era. Kinda makes me think she hams up the "crazy" in her insta to rile people up lol. She did say she wants to piss people off. 

I love how even if it turns people off (fans included) she isn't afraid to be herself. All the celebs are kinda over processed cheese at this point. Brit gets a ton more hate than nicki and she supports her pe** assaulted husband and brother so... yeah. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

An actual functioning human back then. Yes she had her moments but I just think it was because she was over working. But compared to now she’s not in a good place today 

This is a completely vile and disgusting thing to say.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

If this clip shows anything, it’s that she wasn’t happy. The glossy eyes is a sign she was overmedicated. Look how she’s looking over at Robin, she looks terrified to give the wrong answer. You may not like how she presents herself these days, but who gives a ****, really? At least she’s happier and FREE now. 

Free? Yes. 

Happier? Who really knows.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This comment gets reported for a “warning” but these forum trolls get away with nasty F you comments everyday. Make it make sense 😳😳

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

She thought the conservatorship would end in 2013, but eventually Jamie kept it going and she despaired.
I can see that despair continuing on her face in this video. Team Con really pissed me off:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:
But even so, the way she talks is so cute and charming🥺

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I read a comment about Britney's Gimme More VMA performance a while ago saying something along the lines of 'Britney is constantly expected to outdo past versions of herself' and I couldn't agree more.

I highly recommend Alyson Stoner's podcast Dear Hollywood to get a better idea of where Britney could be at mentally (obviously I can't say for sure, just like anyone else who doesn't know Britney personally, but a little compassion goes a long way). The episodes about bodily autonomy in particular made me think of the expectations placed on Britney to this day. She's a human being who's gone through severe trauma day in day out. It hasn't even been 5 years since the conservatorship ended. Can we please cut her some slack?

She may not have written it, but to quote Overprotected:

"I need time, love, joy. I need space. I need me."

I wish her healing and lasting freedom.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.