Sam Asghari attends Cannes Film festival

16 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

It looks like he got the same time slot as all the Russian es***ts there

I have been in Cannes during festival twice and let me tell you, its like walking advertisement for brothel

Btw: dont know if you knew but you can actually pay to walk the red carpet and be photographed. It is usually way before or after the real celebrities come.

And price also depends if it is on a carpet or on a stairs etc.

So all Russian women attending the festival or vacationing in Cannes are es***ts in your opinion? Disgusting comment. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, bbbsss said:

So all Russian women attending the festival or vacationing in Cannes are es***ts in your opinion? Disgusting comment. 

Did I write that somewhere?

Cause if you see it then go to see ophthalmologist.

Dont twist what my words.

Bye

Edited by MIKE_INT
On 5/26/2024 at 4:52 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

He has such a calming demeanor as opposed to chaotic. Make sure to have a few drinks Sammy u deserve it! we all know you’ve been through a lot. She who shall not be named well let’s just say she’s not at Cannes and U R! Enjoy!!

ps this is actually how you dress ****! No need to show every inch and crevice

Sis I- :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

3 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Did I write that somewhere?

Cause if you see it then go to see ophthalmologist.

Dont twist what my words.

Bye

Then why the need to specify their ethnicity? Do you think there aren't es***ts from other countries there?

2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Then why the need to specify their ethnicity? Do you think there aren't es***ts from other countries there?

Cause if I saw 90% of those bimbo e.scorts being Russians then they are Russian. Also nationality and ethnicity is not the same.

If you are feeling offended, then be offended but don't twist my words.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Cause if I saw 90% of those bimbo e.scorts being Russians then they are Russian. Also nationality and ethnicity is not the same.

If you are feeling offended, then be offended but don't twist my words.

Did you check their passports, though? They could be Ukrainian as well. I really doubt you'd be able to distinguish. Or is it just trendy to bash everything Russian these days? I don’t need to twist your words, but I see what you did there.

Anyway. 

55 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Did you check their passports, though? They could be Ukrainian as well. I really doubt you'd be able to distinguish. Or is it just trendy to bash everything Russian these days? I don’t need to twist your words, but I see what you did there.

Anyway. 

As I said, be offended, go cry in the bathroom, I dont care LOL

I wrote what I wrote based on my experience.

On 5/26/2024 at 6:59 PM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Hate the double breasted jacket. I know it’s trendy right now, but I think I’m hindsight he’ll find it awful. 

also @Hamelia I believe did a great job explaining why he was there in another thread. 

You are soooooo right about the jacket. It looks stretched over him. Some styles do not age well.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.