Sam Asghari attends Cannes Film festival

4 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

He has such a calming demeanor as opposed to chaotic. Make sure to have a few drinks Sammy u deserve it! we all know you’ve been through a lot. She who shall not be named well let’s just say she’s not at Cannes and U R! Enjoy!!

ps this is actually how you dress ****! No need to show every inch and crevice

In all seriousness, if Cannes had the option between Britney and Sam, do you think they’d go with the latter? Get real lol.

As for Sam, I have nothing nice to say and I’m working on being nicer so I’ll shut up now. Won’t even mention the receding hairline. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

It looks like he got the same time slot as all the Russian es***ts there

I have been in Cannes during festival twice and let me tell you, its like walking advertisement for brothel

Btw: dont know if you knew but you can actually pay to walk the red carpet and be photographed. It is usually way before or after the real celebrities come.

And price also depends if it is on a carpet or on a stairs etc.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

In all seriousness, if Cannes had the option between Britney and Sam, do you think they’d go with the latter? Get real lol.

As for Sam, I have nothing nice to say and I’m working on being nicer so I’ll shut up now. Won’t even mention the receding hairline. 

Well this is Sam just enjoying himself. It’s a beautiful red carpet and he is there.  Not trying to create a competition between them I’m just saying he looks very at peace on the red carpet. The all white choice is very symbolic - really cool!  I would say white is the opposite of red. A favorite color of Britney. Well he’s looking very angelic let’s just say that. Definitely so yeah his hairline has receded because of stress from Britney. Let’s just be black and white about it yeah unfortunately he’s been effected

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Well this is Sam just enjoying himself. It’s a beautiful red carpet and he is there.  Not trying to create a competition between them I’m just saying he looks very at peace on the red carpet. The all white choice is very symbolic - really cool!  I would say white is the opposite of red. A favorite color of Britney. Well he’s looking very angelic let’s just say that. Definitely so yeah his hairline has receded because of stress from Britney. Let’s just be black and white about it yeah unfortunately he’s been effected

His hairline has receded cause of ste.roids, not cause of stress from Britney :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

"he looks very at peace" - well I would too if I got millions of dollars for nothing

"he’s looking very angelic " - you must be kidding LOL

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

what happened to his face?! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: he was way more handsome not so long ago... 

jawline filler, lip filler, cheek filler, new veneers, botox plus the long sleazy hair. Divorce money babe, divorce money

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

The opposite of red is green. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

The opposite of red is green. 

No.

I’m not talking about literally or the color wheel.

i mean culturally. Well Sam is in all white. White is a symbol of peace, surrender, angelicism.

red can be like a symbol of lust, intensity, war and also diabloisicm. A lot of Britney’s posts recently feature her obsession with this color as well as her focus on project rose or project red. Her latest videos she is flicking her tounge in and out and she has talked about getting a piercing there. Well no judgement here I guess all I can say is: wow. 

Anyways enjoy the sunlight sam!!! You deserve it bud 

Britney: seek Jesus 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No.

i mean culturally. Well Sam is in all white. White is a symbol of peace, surrender, angelicism.

red can be like a symbol of lust, intensity, war and also diabloisicm. A lot of Britney’s posts recently feature her obsession with this color as well as her focus on project rose or project red. Her latest videos she is flicking her tounge in and out and she has talked about getting a piercing there. Well no judgement here I guess all I can say is: wow. 

I think culturally red has many meanings. 

2 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No.

The contrary of White (culturally) is Black, and the contrary of Red (culturally) is Blue, sweetie. Reading instead of obsessing over a Z-lister could do you wonders. 

Your posts are given geriatric.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.