Lynne Spears planted Jason Alexander & his wife to spy on Jacob Diamond outside of courthouse

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 3:58 AM, Daredevil said:

Jason Alexander just posted recordings of outside of the courthouse Spears vs. Diamond 

Says these videos prove Jacob was harassing Lynne

Anyone has more info? what is going on and why is Lynne ordering Jason Alexander&his wife to spy on people?

Has he been ordered the same way to crash Britney's wedding?

Those harassment claim are bull****, and Lynne herself knows it. Did you all know that Jacob spent thousands of dollars on Lynne Spears? Thousands on gifts for Lynne and her friends, gifts that even include Botox treatments by his own personal doctor.

Lynne certainly had no problem accepting such gifts and sometimes requesting his monetary assistance. And all of a sudden, after a certain party, Jacob and his husband Derek were painted as Sodom and Gomorrah devils by Lynne's circle of friends who accused them of "teaching *******uality to their kids," an accusation Jacob has denied.

And how exactly was Jacob harassing Lynne? Whatever "evidence" Jason and his wife produced ain't it. I can totally imagine Lynne and her friends accepting all such gifts, and behind his back say: "Oh! He's a poof!"

All that said, I know it's his money, but why would Jacob spend thousands of dollars on Lynne Spears, the mother of a rich celebrity? Lynne had already collected plenty of money during the c-ship, and if she ever got broke, it was due to her own fault.

Why wouldn't Jacob spend all that money on some gay artists that would have needed the help and support? I certainly would not mind him as a sugar daddy.

Here are some of the latest items posted by Jacob:

Edited by Arckangel
Posted (edited)

The amount of hypocrisy in this forum is truly astounding, especially since most don't realize you're participating in it.

Everyone here is harboring so much hate towards anyone outside of the Britney circle that you will believe anything and everything that fits the "Team Con hate" narrative. I mean let's get one thing straight, there are no angels in any of this, but the amount of blind belief here reminds of those Trump rally videos where they show just how gullible voters can be, but I digress...

Someone is claiming that Jason Alexander was sent by Lynne to spy on people and y'all believe this? Do y'all forget that this is the same guy that claimed Britney was texting him days before her wedding asking him for help and telling him how much she still loved him and wanted to be with him? But of course, that would make Britney look bad so you choose not to believe those claims.

It just astonishes me how selective everyone here is with regard to what they believe. Just the other week, people here were praising Sam Lutfi for "exposing Lynne" - the same guy that y'all hated for years because of his involvement with Britney's downfall. But of course, because he chooses to talk bad about her family, now y'all like him?

This place is quickly becoming nothing short of a mind ****.

Edited by Gypsy Woman
46 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

The amount of hypocrisy in this forum is truly astounding, especially since most don't realize you're participating in it.

Everyone here is harboring so much hate towards anyone outside of the Britney circle that you will believe anything and everything that fits the "Team Con hate" narrative. I mean let's get one thing straight, there are no angels in any of this, but the amount of blind belief here reminds of those Trump rally videos where they show just how gullible voters can be, but I digress...

Someone is claiming that Jason Alexander was sent by Lynne to spy on people and y'all believe this? Do y'all forget that this is the same guy that claimed Britney was texting him days before her wedding asking him for help and telling him how much she still loved him and wanted to be with him? But of course, that would make Britney look bad so you choose not to believe those claims.

It just astonishes me how selective everyone here is with regard to what they believe. Just the other week, people here were praising Sam Lutfi for "exposing Lynne" - the same guy that y'all hated for years because of his involvement with Britney's downfall. But of course, because he chooses to talk bad about her family, now y'all like him?

Who are you in real life? You seem really upset as if you had a hat in the ring.

The forum has lots of people her with different beliefs, many of them contradictory and many are hateful of Britney while pretending to care for her. Well, some of them don't even pretend to care.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

oh sorry you're right

Jason Alexander just appeared out of nowhere, by chance, recording a courthouse in a different state to the one he resides in and by chance Jacob Diamond walked out of the courthouse where he had a deposition with Lynne. What a coincidence!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.