Taylor drops another 3 more Versions of her album to block Billie (48 albums versions now)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

TTPD is her best album since Red tbh

Girl

43 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Im not Taylor for an at all but it is not 48 versions of the album.

Just because physical CD or LP was produced in different country and has different barcode it doesn't mean its different variant.

Same if you have Mp3 album and Flac album, it is only difference of the digital file - the album is still the same

Based on your logic "In The Zone" for example would have 105 variants !

( https://www.discogs.com/master/29427-Britney-Spears-In-The-Zone )

Think About It GIF by Identity

Gorl, but this album is from 2003, there were local editions for selected countries, then deluxe version, with bonus CD or DVD, then multiple reeditions from other labels or fanmade. You can't compare album what is 21 years ago. Taylor released all of these editions in 2 months BY HERSELF.

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl

Gorl, but this album is from 2003, there were local editions for selected countries, then deluxe version, with bonus CD or DVD, then multiple reeditions from other labels. You can't compare album what is 21 years ago. Taylor released all of these editions in 2 months BY HERSELF.

Im saying that just because physical CD or LP has different barcode due to country of origin it doesnt make it different variant, also same digital album in different format is the same.

Of course Taylors variants are ridiculous, especially when the difference is one song or so, but I was trying to make an example for the person who created this topic, that it would be nice to actually look at what they are posting.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Im saying that just because physical CD or LP has different barcode due to country of origin it doesnt make it different variant, also same digital album in different format is the same.

Of course Taylors variants are ridiculous, especially when the difference is one song or so, but I was trying to make an example for the person who created this topic, that it would be nice to actually look at what they are posting.

I counted in total 19 editions (as a casette, LP, digital, target and "exclusive" new 6 editions).

Honestly she is milking her fans more than Marvel with their "comic(s)" movies :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I counted in total 19 editions (as a casette, LP, digital, target and "exclusive" new 6 editions).

Honestly she is milking her fans more than Marvel with their "comic(s)" movies :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Is it a lot, yet, is it ridiculous, yes up to certain point but ...

It is a classic  market mechanism of demand and supply. They would be stupid not to release it if there is demands. It is all business after all.

Physicals used to be good course of income for recording companies. In 2000 , 900 millions CD were shipped and in 2022 only 33 millions.

So if fans will buy it, they will release it.

I also think the prices of vinyls are ridiculous, same vinyls which costed 20 Eur before pandemic are now 50 Eur, but again if people buy it the will release it.

I would do the same.

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF LOL

4 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Im not Taylor for an at all but it is not 48 versions of the album.

Just because physical CD or LP was produced in different country and has different barcode it doesn't mean its different variant.

Same if you have Mp3 album and Flac album, it is only difference of the digital file - the album is still the same

Based on your logic "In The Zone" for example would have 105 variants !

( https://www.discogs.com/master/29427-Britney-Spears-In-The-Zone )

Think About It GIF by Identity

Oh biiiiich you ate with this! lmao 

Drag Queen Applause GIF by Paramount+

I'm not a Taylor fan at all but you are right with this :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

I mean it's not like you are forced to buy it.. If Britney or any other of your fav did this, you would be eating this **** up..

Plus as mentioned above, your number is not correct :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Actually I wouldn’t, it’s a stain on anyones discography

one solid album is all that’s needed 

Posted (edited)

Imagine being so success hungry that all you care about is being on top and the numbers. That’s her dr*g. She plays it off as being all sweet and nice but deep down she’s got a big ego attached to it. I love Taylor but at this point she’s so desperate to be the one on top that her work suffers. That new album was terrible, but of course it did well because of the name attached to it. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, brymo said:

Who cares? Let her release 100 more. If you're not going to buy it, it doesn't matter. They're making all of these variants because people want them. More variety and options is better.

Aren't they actually CREATING the demand?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.