EXLCUSIVE: Britney has no honest friends, surrounded by people on payroll and Paris Hilton is scared she will be cut off if she tells her the truth about her social media

To be clear... we shouldn't forget Scam was there when things started to get ugly. Britney content and the weird stories were there when he was around.

Even tho a real criminal (Paul) is worst than him, it doesn't make him a good person.

The guy sold his wife to tabloids and never clarified any domestic violence stories.

Oh and he worked for team con pretending everything was fine and Britney almost dying (her own words) drugged in a facility.

So no... I don't miss Scam and Britney marrying him was a huge mistake. He and Cade were never good influences.

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Forgive my international ignorance, but do they not have tabloids in European countries? 🤔

I know the notorious UK tabloid press can be even more invasive and outlandish than it is here in the US. 😵‍💫

oh absolutely, but that is specifically the UK. She could easily move to Spain or Portugal since she likes it sunny. Out all of Europe, UK is definitely the one with the most similar pop cult culture to the USA. Those magazines legit don't sell in the continental Europe as we genuinely could not care less. 

As much as I find Paris Hilton funny and an icon... I never really thought she was sincere about Britney. Any time she inserts herself into a conversation about Britney, it screams clout-chasing and publicity stunt. A real friend wouldn't have to constantly claim that they're friends of said person to the media. She just loves when people talk about her.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

oh absolutely, but that is specifically the UK. She could easily move to Spain or Portugal since she likes it sunny. Out all of Europe, UK is definitely the one with the most similar pop cult culture to the USA. Those magazines legit don't sell in the continental Europe as we genuinely could not care less. 

It's weird because I think of Britney as internationally famous. So if she moved to Spain nobody would care that Britney Spears lived next door? I can't contemplate that reality.  Don't hate me baby! I grew up here in Culver City! 

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
2 hours ago, PamelaAnderson said:

As much as I find Paris Hilton funny and an icon... I never really thought she was sincere about Britney. Any time she inserts herself into a conversation about Britney, it screams clout-chasing and publicity stunt. A real friend wouldn't have to constantly claim that they're friends of said person to the media. She just loves when people talk about her.

And sh never ever has anything specific to say when asked. We know waaaaayyy more about Britney than Paris Hilton does. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PamelaAnderson said:

Basically this. Paris talks about Britney like an achievement not like a friend... 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

It's weird because I think of Britney as internationally famous. So if she moved to Spain nobody would care that Britney Spears lived next door? I can't contemplate that reality.  Don't hate me baby! I grew up here in Culver City! 

hahaha nooo. Of course everyone would know, but the tabloid culture in Europe is so weak that tabloids wouldnt go berserk on her the way they do in the USA. There'd be news articles how she moved to Spain, etc. But probably very few would invade her privacy or say she needs cship or call her a dr*g addict, etc. 

It's just not something that Europeans care reading about. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.