Dr. Drew Claims Britney Has Bi Polar Disorder & The C Ship 'Worked Beautifully"

Didn’t Dr. Drew get the memo that it was leaked that the bipolar diagnosis was made up according to Lynne or did he just gloss over that little tidbit?

Also he’s not even a real doctor is he? Isn’t he like Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz who play pretend doctor for entertainment on tv?

He should stick to doing Z-list reality shows and stay in his lane when he has no right diagnosing anyone who’s not one of his patients if he even is a real doctor.

• Like 1
Just now, Isla said:

Yeah sure. Even if she had a mental illness does that make the cship okay? 

Very good question. She didn't qualify for a conservatorship unless it was voluntary. That is where the blackmail with access to her kids came in.

All this unqualified guessing leads nowhere and is actually irrelevant.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Didn’t Dr. Drew get the memo that it was leaked that the bipolar diagnosis was made up according to Lynne or did he just gloss over that little tidbit?

Also he’s not even a real doctor is he? Isn’t he like Dr. Phil or Dr. Oz who play pretend doctor for entertainment on tv?

He should stick to doing Z-list reality shows and stay in his lane when he has no right diagnosing anyone who’s not one of his patients if he even is a real doctor.

I googled him. He is a physician. I don't know whether he has an updated license or still practices. He talked smack in the Covid-19 pandemic and had to apologize publicly.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I googled him. He is a physician. I don't know whether he has an updated license or still practices. He talked smack in the Covid-19 pandemic and had to apologize publicly.

So even still he’s not a psychiatrist. He really needs to stay in his own lane and focus on doing whatever Z-list reality show he hasn’t done yet.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

So even still he’s not a psychiatrist. He really needs to stay in his own lane and focus on doing whatever Z-list reality show he hasn’t done yet.

Internal medicine is his specialty. He was doing celebrity 'detoxifications' on tv in 2007. I skimmed over the BING information, don't want to read it again to be sure of accuracy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

I don’t know about the laws in California but in my country if someone makes this kind of baseless claim you can literally sue them. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

America is a joke of a country especially with individual state laws

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

this man is and has been pathetic for a very long time 

he was just on juicy scoop (why?) being bitter he spread misinformation during covid and he "turned out to be correct" he is an actual idiot 

Edited by kevin.
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Internal medicine is his specialty. He was doing celebrity 'detoxifications' on tv in 2007. I skimmed over the BING information, don't want to read it again to be sure of accuracy. 

Sounds like he has no business diagnosing someone of a mental disease then. He’s no different than that one doctor that spoke to TMZ a few months back that said he’d have her locked up or something along those lines.

• Like 2

2 things:

bipolar is very common and it’s not as bleak an unliveable of a condition at all, very offensive statements from A Dr to make in tv.

Britney has never been diagnosed as a bipolar

i I hope she sues him for defamation of character. How he gonna tell someone something didn’t happen…YOU WERENT THERE!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BritSabel said:

This "doctor" like many other people, is just riding the wave, and all because Britney refuses to talk and tell the details and everything about what they did to her (the book did nothing)... Rosengart did nothing , no one knows that Britney was never diagnosed with any mental illness, no one knows that she was forced, heavily drugged and abused for years, etc, etc, etc... 

this fr the book revealed more about her abor**on she had than the horrors of the conservatorship…and no one knows it’s just twitter fodder

1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Sounds like he has no business diagnosing someone of a mental disease then. He’s no different than that one doctor that spoke to TMZ a few months back that said he’d have her locked up or something along those lines.

Here's his Wikipedia page, and as you've all be saying, he's an internist - not a shrink. He does seem to like the spotlight though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Pinsky

• Like 2

Here's alot from this newbie.. 

I'm new to posting on this forum and I guess I'm a little new to Britney also. This is a good topic for me to introduce myself a little to you people because making the comment that I would like to make here will be difficult without. 

I live in Europe. Just few years ago I hadn't thought about Britney for one second. Then I was having a stressful time in my life and it was and is super complicated.

The positive side of it was that for a long time I exersiced more a week than most people work. The negative side was extreme stress. I got to a mental institution. I wasn't ill as such, just very stressed. My papers read that I seemed in agony.

When training intensely also at the institution I listened to songs from old mix CD's wearing headphones. There she was. Britney Spears. There were songs from many artists but hers were just special. I used humor about the absurdity of the situation to cope. I thought about lyrics in her songs in alternative ways. For instance I thought about Overprotected as a funny way of thinking about me being locked up against my will rather than being sad about the unpleasantness of that.

Knowing nothing about Britney I thought it was a great way to step out of the situation and just laugh at everything in my mind "well you've been placed in an institution like a crazy person. your a straight man past 30, physically fit, doing combat training, do it while listening to Britney Spears. crazy? i'll put on a show then" That feeling went great with her song Circus later.

Both the lyrics and her singing did something special for me. 

After leaving the hospital, for a year, I dated a woman who had been an actress and dancer. That was so new to me. A woman, from the world of entertainment. I had changed alot and in more than one way during those years.

As time passed I kept returning to Britneys music once in a while but my appreciation for her grew slowly. Until soon two years ago when it took a big leap forward. But it would still grow. I started to feel intense commonality with her and I've since learned that we also have a few interesting things in common.

I watched a video maybe a month ago where some doctor claimed Britney has adhd and bipolar. In my youth, where I actually did experience illness, that was the two things they said about me.

There are multiple perspectives to mental health. The person him- or herself. The people close. The professionals. The outsiders who really don't know anything and sometimes really gets it badly wrong. People are seeing things from different sides. I'm not an outsider, but my specific life situation gives me in fact a little of all the three others as I wrote them.

One thing with mental health, IF there is some issue, the degree vary from person to person. Another thing, it varies from time to time in a person's life. Something third, functionality is really important. One should be extremely careful about calling someone as gifted as Britney ill. It offends me deeply when people go lightly with THAT with HER.

Two other important things, while an altered mental state can be bad and dangerous, often times SO CAN TREATMENT. Psychiatric dr**s are not fun. They impact the brain and alters one. It can feel as bad as or worse than physical violence. Treatment is a decision with consequences. I've seen people I loved who really needed medication, but didn't get it, I've also seen people harmed by treatment. Secondly, wrong ideas and prejudices about mental health always causes people to some degree to be grouped apart from others as if it were infectious. Shame on people. Everyone would benefit from having friends and such who have had some mental health situation in their life or received medication. And that person is like everyone else. One packs away ones prejudices until they are unlearned. That's called personal growth. We all have different personalities and that's great.

As for Britney, I obviously don't know her personally as some people would, so there is so much I wouldn't know but I would be extremely careful about thinking about her as having some mental health crisis.

To me she's brilliant and IF there are some traits of some type, for one thing then that's one more way among many others where I feel commonality with her. For another thing, what an amazing and radiating example for others who have had their own struggles.

Little one, there isn't anything you couldn't do or be. No dream too big. Where you are, the Princess of Pop has been!

All I know is she deserves the best and I believe in that girl and whatever the situation, she's too loved too fail.

Personally, I just hope she remembers her value. How much she's done for so many people. I hope she remembers the worth of the money she's made. I hope that if she needs to feel a little wild by drinking a little more than some would wish for her, it will not lead to something too bad, but just be part of getting over the conservatorship.

I know many of you people have been fans of hers for many years and I respect you greatly and know that I don't have your perspective on her in that way, and I can't help but to feel like a little weird newcomer, but I know how special she is too me and what she's done for me. 

I have only followed her IG since February because I wasn't on the platform before, but I love the content she shares and I'm always excited about what she's is going to post next. I get almost all my info about her that way and to me she seems fun, beautiful, exciting, wild in the best way and brilliant.

Although I'm new to posting here, I've been reading a little from here and I do get info from other places at times. At times I fear getting sucked into some bad worry, but mostly what her own posts does for me and then you people also and other things usually prevents it from getting too bad.

Ps. I spend a few hours writing this and of course she posts her booty while I'm writing. It's impossible not to mention because of the timing, but I'll just leave it like: no comment

• Love 3

No serious doctor makes a diagnosis without an assessment of the patient, by assessment I mean he must know her personally, of having seen her. These threads are always created by tmz and conservatorship advocates, demonstrating your insane obsession. Get a life, you are sick, go to this doctor, get treatment.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, woodlandsriver said:

Here's his Wikipedia page, and as you've all be saying, he's an internist - not a shrink. He does seem to like the spotlight though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Pinsky

Thank you and yes, he’s has no business diagnosing anyone with a mental disorder/disease because he isn’t licensed in that field. The guy is a joke and a quack. I don’t think he even helped those people on that Celebrity Rehab show, it was all just for show imo. Of course I never watched it, but idk I never liked that show to begin with because you’re airing people with real struggles for money and tv and that’s not cool or entertaining for me.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block