New Article: Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears fear for Britney, "worry that her desire to feel free and do as she pleases leads her to choices where she... or be led by others into problematic situations"

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

And Jamie’s choices led to him living in a 5x3 trailer with one leg.

This. And also as much as i want her to dump that felon. I doubt her parents concerned about her as a person and not about her money again. If they plotting another cship then they can fk themselves

• Like 6

Part of me thinks Britney doesn't toss Lynne out of Serenity in fear Lynne will try to get control over her life.

Jimbo and Lynne need to just leave Britney alone, she's in her 40's and any mistakes she makes is her right, she shouldn't have to fear a second C ship.

• Like 1

They are the last to lecture them on where choices might lead to.

Jamie couldn’t hold a single job and had to enslave his daughter to become relevant only to **** it all up and live in a trailer with nothing left to show for it.

Lynne married a drunk faillure, failed to protect her daughter, couldn’t hold a job even being famous and is this close to be evicted. 

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 8:35 AM, BlackoutBaby said:

Jamie thinking he has to step in again? Really? He's supposed to be in poor health nowadays and Britney wants nothing to do with him.

I can see people very close to him however possibly being behind some of the TMZ info. They're saying things now that I don't think would have been said during the court case battle and it seems to be gearing up to something.

I believe Loucifer's machinery is a major part of this; it's doubtful that she'd let go of Britney Spears' gravy train easily. Taylor sounds like a major predator, and after a couple decades of "managing" various celebs she'd be well aware of the old Hollywood trick of establishing media contacts to get strategic "news" blurbs planted in the press. This is nothing new; the movie studios did things like that during Hollyweird's Golden Age & others have pulled this stuff too, although not as severely or blatantly as this crap against Britney Spears.

I'm sure that "family" of leeches is involved in all the phony reports too, but tend to believe Loucifer's probably in the background "advising" them on what to report and to whom.  It also looks like TriStar isn't representing all the big names it once did (before details of the abuse inflicted on Britney became public) and if so then this is likely also a factor in the big push for a 2nd money-grab.

Edited by woodlandsriver
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

They are the last to lecture them on where choices might lead to.

Jamie couldn’t hold a single job and had to enslave his daughter to become relevant only to **** it all up and live in a trailer with nothing left to show for it.

Lynne married a drunk faillure, failed to protect her daughter, couldn’t hold a job even being famous and is this close to be evicted. 

Jamie also seems to have failed at each of the various businesses he started, and Lynne killed 12 year old Anthony Winters in 1975 when she hit him with her car. They had to declare bankruptcy at one point too.

• Like 3
On 5/22/2024 at 4:53 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney should get a restraining order. 

And advance directives specifying whoever she wants to run things if she cannot.  And also a will, leaving everything to a pet canary or something - to avoid any of those vultures coming after her cash.  

3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

“The term “enabler” generally describes someone whose behavior allows a loved one to continue self-destructive patterns of behavior.”

I implore everyone to look up this term then look in the mirror. Thank you love and light

Most people know what that means. Maybe go for a word that is less commonly used if you’re looking to teach new words. 

also maybe start a new thread for vocab lessons, because this isn’t really relevant to the original post. 

2 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Most people know what that means. Maybe go for a word that is less commonly used if you’re looking to teach new words. 

also maybe start a new thread for vocab lessons, because this isn’t really relevant to the original post. 

Yep that’s fine. 

well the term is relevant to this thread because of general member consensus that Britney does not need help and is doing fine. Didn’t she just lose a bunch of jewelry and is going through extreme chaotic event one after the other, how is that normal. Saying everything is ok = enabling. If someone has a problem u have to address it not ignore it

On 5/22/2024 at 11:52 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Part of me thinks Britney doesn't toss Lynne out of Serenity in fear Lynne will try to get control over her life.

Jimbo and Lynne need to just leave Britney alone, she's in her 40's and any mistakes she makes is her right, she shouldn't have to fear a second C ship.

Maybe there is also info they are holding over her as well. They keep insinuating this. Stuff that is really her business , but I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin gives it another go when the payments entirely stop. Signs are he was working with Jamie as well.

Choosing Daphne the first time around was an idiotic decision because she throws everyone under the bus. But that may have just been testing the waters.

When people like Britney don't continue to keep their value to other people by working and continuing to support them, I have seen what can happen - they usually get fed to the sharks.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.