Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

there are arab jews, arab christians, european muslims all living together in -- ISRAEL ---

Approximately 73.8 percent of the population in Israel is Jewish, 18 percent Muslim, 1.9 percent Christian, and 1.6 percent Druze.

I am generalizing to make a point and even that you can't let me have? Throwing in the minorities which are present in any country. Why would you even want to debate this? You are literally throwing a 1.9 percent at me in your defense to Israel not being Jewish because it's only 73.8% jewish. Well that is the majority. Can you handle that or is that up for debate too?

Edited by MortalMarshmallow
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Approximately 73.8 percent of the population in Israel is Jewish, 18 percent Muslim, 1.9 percent Christian, and 1.6 percent Druze.

I am generalizing to make a point and even that you can't let me have? Throwing in the minorities which are present in any country. Why would you even want to debate this? You are literally throwing at 1.9 percent at me in your defense to Israel not being Jewish because it's only 73.8% jewish. Well that is the majority. Can you handle that or is that up for debate too?

so how is that an apartheid state?

and if you use the no.1 selfjustification of terrorists painting themselves as freedom fighters - u are pro terror. gawd its exhausting teaching you the basiscs i am sorry for your kindergarden teachers

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Who cares ? You understand that governments, powers at be, are trying to divide you all. And you dummies are falling for it. None of you cared about Rwanda, Philippines, Venezuela, Africa or Yugoslavian/Turkish genocides, bombing.

Stop with this social justice nonsense. They are ruining your country by making you attack each other. YOUR ALL AMERICANS. Stick together, look past the divide. If they keep you fighting, they can raise taxes, pass censorship and do whatever they want.

Stop believing in all this. Stop arguing nothing, none of you are experts or will actually do anything to help. Protests are useless and so is everyone arguing about it.

Get together and fix your country its in shambles. 

2 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

so how is that an apartheid state?

and if you use the no.1 selfjustification of terrorists painting themselves as freedom fighters - u are pro terror. gawd its exhausting teaching you the basiscs i am sorry for your kindergarden teachers

1: talking about apartheid has nothing to do with the fact that i am saying the majority of israel are jews and you cant help yourself but object wanting to throw in religious minorities just to be cross.

2: why are you still talking about hamas? i am not and barely ever did. 

As of 21 May 2024, over 37,000 people (35,562 Palestinian and 1,478 Israeli have been reported as killed in the Israel–Hamas war, including 105 journalists.

^ Can you count?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Who cares ? You understand that governments, powers at be, are trying to divide you all. And you dummies are falling for it. None of you cared about Rwanda, Philippines, Venezuela, Africa or Yugoslavian/Turkish genocides, bombing.

Stop with this social justice nonsense. They are ruining your country by making you attack each other. YOUR ALL AMERICANS. Stick together, look past the divide. If they keep you fighting, they can raise taxes, pass censorship and do whatever they want.

Stop believing in all this. Stop arguing nothing, none of you are experts or will actually do anything to help. Protests are useless and so is everyone arguing about it.

I'm European and my country is pro-israel :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:. Everything is corrupt in this world for sure. 

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

lol who is american? i certainly am not and i have the feeling you arent either.

and terrorists are trying to divide people. and who started this topic and is argueing in its favor was stupid enough to fall for it

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

1: talking about apartheid has nothing to do with the fact that i am saying the majority of israel are jews and you cant help yourself but object wanting to throw in religious minorities just to be cross.

2: why are you still talking about hamas? i am not and barely ever did. 

As of 21 May 2024, over 37,000 people (35,562 Palestinian and 1,478 Israeli have been reported as killed in the Israel–Hamas war, including 105 journalists.

^ Can you count?

oh selfcontradicting yourself once again. and why you constantly bring up unproven so called numbers of a war. its hamas who wanted it and theyve got it

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

I can’t with people still engaging with trip / breathe who is obviously tripping out and has multiple accounts on here and just spews racism . In their mind anyone who speaks out about genocide is Hamas .. Muslim . Islamist . Israel has a ****ed up history and the world is realizing it. Trip to your heart is like an AI troll . Are they using chatgpt …

Free Palestine . Save Palestine . Peace 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Haha 1
Just now, trip to my touch said:

oh selfcontradicting yourself once again. and why you constantly bring up unproven so called numbers of a war. its hamas who wanted it and theyve got it

self contradiction where? see you always accuse but never give receipts to your accusations. isn't that called gaslighting?

unproven numbers? well if you can't google, like you so skillfully did with your pro-israel narratives, i can link you 

3 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

and who started this topic and is argueing in its favor was stupid enough to fall for it

one thousand percent you.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 2:49 AM, trip to my touch said:

well, trump is only winning again if americans are f ing stupid enough.

dont blame it on somebody else! dont blame it on economy (which is thriving). dont blame it on ecologic change (whole europe is positively surprised). dont blame it on political desputes (we all know its the republicans). dont blame it on raw culture and gun laws (we all know its the republicans). and dont blame it on a war against islamist terror in a totally different country.

the world is watching and we are tired of americans electing stupid republicans into office

I don’t care at all who is president or who did what. But I’m sorry the US is in the worst situation its ever been in. Looking in from the rest of the world. you guys look really foolish. Can’t keep it together, cant work together, and your choices of president are laugh-inducing. Don’t get me wrong canada is worse, our prime minister is a high school drama teacher that did black face, but same pot.

There is literally tent cities in every state/province. dr*g and alcohol use is higher than ever, no one can get a job, no one can afford groceries and if you can get a job its not enough so most people have 2 or more. Depression and anxiety is highest its ever been and health is the worst its ever been. US life expectancy is so low it’s crazy. 

I don’t care what side you’re on, you have to admit ..that is not thriving. And voting for any of the 2 is the worst decision.

Edited by A.a.A
2 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I can’t with people still engaging with trip / breathe who is obviously tripping out and has multiple accounts on here and just spews racism and anyone who speaks out about be genocide is Hamas .. Muslim . Islamist . It’s like an AI troll . Free Palestine . Save Palestine . Peace 

as it is no genocide and hamas is hammering that lie into stupid peoples brains - yep those liars are pro hamas.

and the racism and antisemtism here by people like you is apparent

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

lol who is american? i ceetainly am not and i have the feeling you arent either.

and terrorists are trying to divide people. and who started this topic and is argueing in its favor was stupid enough to fall for it

No it is not terrorists. governments have been doing the exact same thing for decades.

they divide their people so they can influence them without them thinking about. Roman Empire, Greek empire, mayans, Venezuela, etc..

And do you live in the area that this is happening ? If not why do you care ? What will do you ? Besides argue with people online.

Everyone here, including you is falling for propaganda, they want you distracted and weak.

3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

self contradiction where? see you always accuse but never give receipts to your accusations. isn't that called gaslighting?

unproven numbers? well if you can't google, like you so skillfully did with your pro-israel narratives, i can link you 

one thousand percent you.

yeah sure google. Sarcastic Oc GIF

well unable to read like i said

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.