Biden: “what’s happening is NOT a genocide”

2 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Don’t engage on this forum. Luckily public opinion and the international courts have all labeled this a genocide.

I hope next time there’s a school shooting the military doesn’t just go bomb the entire school to kill the gunman. Also if it wasn’t a genocide why doesn’t Israel a country formed in 1948 just give Palestinians who were there before 1948 equal rights or citizenship. I guess easier to lock them in an open air prison and then kill them all. 40,000 people dead because they are not Israeli is a genocide.

But this forum has a lot of Genocide supporters so it’s useless to engage. Their response is always Islamophobia because they’re triggered they’re losing public support .. you literally have Netanyahu going on Good Morning America to say “good morning America, I’m excited to tell you on March 4th I will be performing for the first time spitting lies about genocide” 

take a seat and read the room 

anti Netanyahu is not anti Semitic waiting to Trump to say being anti Trump is anti Christian. 

it is not a genocide!!!!

(and btw. the number of palis has gone up mios since 1948 (inside and outside of Israel), while the number of jews in the whole region has decreased massively)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rednaldeirf said:

You haven’t used the word correctly. What genocide sees a population increase? Plus the biggest factor- is Israel intentionally trying to wipe out Palestinians? The answer- just so you know- is a resounding NO. But take a look at Hamas’ charter and then the events of October 7th- that is an attempt at genocide.

thanks for underlining that!!!

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

so why then attac biden? why bring the rest of the world into this as its an israely topic...?

Because America funds it. And the international courts have labeled it a Genocide. 

Palestinian culture is rooted in having lots of children so they don’t die out, that’s how they fight sadly as they have no army … but they can keep producing children. 

ultimately everyone posting in the thread has made up their mind on things at the end my hope is that everyone wants peace and to see harmony amongst the two groups of people. Peace in the Middle East, this back and forth dialogue is pointless. Vote in the fall for whoever you think will have your best interest domestically and internationally 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Because America funds it. And the international courts have labeled it a Genocide.

yada yada yada.

no because uneducated people that made ´´protesting`` their only sad personality trait. beeing against something doesnt make you deep.

19 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Palestinian culture is rooted in having lots of children so they don’t die out, that’s how they fight sadly as they have no army … but they can keep producing children. 

biggest bs i read in a long time.

was btw an antisemitic stereotype about jews the longest time.

so if their population is growing.... no genocide.

22 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Vote in the fall for whoever you think will have your best interest domestically and internationally 

well there s only one answer then,

cause trumps only interest was and always will be only --> trump

• Love 1
2 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

so why then attac biden? why bring the rest of the world into this as its an israely topic...?

I don't attack Biden. I don't bring in the rest of the world. I am saying that Americans are literally the LAST to say anything about this topic given their history.

14 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

You haven’t used the word correctly. What genocide sees a population increase? Plus the biggest factor- is Israel intentionally trying to wipe out Palestinians? The answer- just so you know- is a resounding NO. But take a look at Hamas’ charter and then the events of October 7th- that is an attempt at genocide. Like I said you’re confused. And that’s fine. Is your confusion rooted in antisemitism? Only you know that answer. I don’t really care. I’m only trying to let you know when you call Israel’s reaction to October 7th a genocide- you’re perpetuating Jewish hate. If that’s your intention, then that’s your intention. 

Stop with the antisemitism! I said I blame both part. Israel wants to fight Hamas, GOOD! I wouldn't care if only the victims were children (used as shield by Hamas). I didn't say Israel nor Jew I said Netanyahou. 

Posted (edited)

It can be argued that the population in Gaza has increased ‘not because there isn’t genocide happening’ but because of the large number of Palis being ethnically cleansed and displaced from other parts of Pali & Israel, including the West Bank etc. 80 percent of the Gazan population are now refugees. Birth rates tend to also be significantly higher in places with below average socioeconomic conditions.

It’s wild, because there was a time when people adamantly denied the holocaust was happening or ever happened and now we’re seeing history repeat itself. Even after, the images of the concentration camps in Gaza were leaked. What’s happening there is deeply disturbing and a stain on humanity.

Hamas are terrorists. As are the IDF.  And let’s not forget who created and funded Hamas in the first place.

I just hope for a free Palestine, peace for the people of Israel and the dismantlement of Hamas and Zionism.

❤️🙏🏽🕊️

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

It can be argued that the population in Gaza has increased ‘not because there isn’t genocide happening’ but because of the large number of Palis being ethnically cleansed and displaced from other parts of Pali & Israel, including the West Bank etc. 80 percent of the Gazan population are now refugees. Birth rates tend to also be significantly higher in places with below average socioeconomic conditions.

It’s wild, because there was a time when people adamantly denied the holocaust was happening or ever happened and now we’re seeing history repeat itself. Even after, the images of the concentration camps in Gaza were leaked. What’s happening there is deeply disturbing and a stain on humanity.

Hamas are terrorists. As are the IDF.  And let’s not forget who created and funded Hamas in the first place.

I just hope for a free Palestine, peace for the people of Israel and the dismantlement of Hamas and Zionism.

❤️🙏🏽🕊️

This is so problematic. Are you just parroting things you’ve heard that sound good? The IDF is not a terrorist organization. They are there to defend the people of Israel. And dismantling Zionism? It’s very clear you don’t know what Zionism is if you can be so ignorant to say that publicly. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

❤️🙏🏽🕊️

This. The fact anyone can read this and find what you’re saying problematic and throw personal insults adds to the insanity of the situation. Thank you for this.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Funny none of you were this enthusiastic when The USA invaded Iraq and mur***ed hundreds of thousands people. Must be hip to pretend to care about wars over religion and money 

I don’t know how old you were but there were definitely people speaking up against that war. I spoke during high school about that war. Also, history is supposed to be a lesson. Was the Iraq war a success? The world sat by and let the holocaust happen and the atomic bomb be used. Don’t justify past wars to say that people can’t speak up about the injustices of today … like wtf … oh I didn’t see you guys fighting slavery to say black lives matters now . Like get out of town bro 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

This is so problematic. Are you just parroting things you’ve heard that sound good? The IDF is not a terrorist organization. They are there to defend the people of Israel. And dismantling Zionism? It’s very clear you don’t know what Zionism is if you can be so ignorant to say that publicly. 

Well according to the world courts they are committing war crimes left and right. So what makes them not a terrorist organization when there is literally an arrest warrant for their leader. But I won’t change your mind .. so again this thread is useless. Public opinion is not with the IDF and the politicians who agree to pass the aid to this regime will more than likely lose election. 

again how many school shootings in the USA have happened when the gun man stayed in the school, but the military didn’t bomb the school and kill everyone and aay the gun man is using the children as human shields … 

no ones mind is going to be changed but it’s just interesting that the pro Israel bunch is really trying to invade this topic … I guess if they can’t win on TikTok .. breathe heavy might be easier.  the insults are so unnecessary. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

lol oh ok

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Are you just parroting things you’ve heard that make the IDF sound good?

The IDF have mur***ed aid workers, countless journalists and more than 40, 000 civilians, bombed hospitals, refugee camps, churches, mosques etc. They’ve displaced a whole population into one small area which they promised was a safe zone and then bombed it anyway. There are current concentration camps. The war crimes are stacking up against them. But sure they aren’t terrorists, right?!

They are have endangered the people of Israel and Jews across the world. Mur***ed their own people, hostages as well used violence against families of the hostages protesting for ceasefire. They have also arrested Israelis who have spoken out against the genocide including professors. 

It’s very clear you don’t know what Zionism is if you can be so ignorant to say that publicly. 

Zionism is people burning and blocking aid coming into Gaza to feed starving children. And then mocking them on telegram groups.

Zionism is responsible for the death of the 40000 people not to mention the numbers of deaths from the Nakba, and then all the carpet bombing over the last 75 years.

Zionism is staging violent acts to themselves at protests o they can call spread false propaganda. 

Zionism is deeply a racist, hateful, violent and white supremacist movement. And lbr if Zionists were Arab people they would of been labelled terrorists by the media and Western Governments long ago.

Zionism is not Judaism. And most Jews and some Israelites don’t even agree with it.

It’s very clear you don’t know what Zionism is if you can be so ignorant to say that publicly. 

Hope that helps hun. Sending love ❤️ 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, nwonder said:

❤️🙏🏽🕊️

It cannot be argued because it is factually incorrect.

Israel's borders have not changed since 2005, when its borders *shrunk* as Israel left Gaza to the Palestinians and expelled its own Jewish citizens from the territory. Hamas, the genocidal lunatic terrorist group that explicitly calls for the extermination of all Jews around the world, subsequently took control of the territory- recieving widespread support by the Gazan population. 

The Arab population in Judea and Samaria (what you refer to as the west bank) has also grown exponentially over the past few decades, as has the Arab population in Israel. So your claim not only makes no sense, it is factually incorrect. 

I suppose watching tik tok videos by rabid Jew haters online nowadays somehow gives people the confidende to believe that they are experts in middle eastern geopolitics and current events.

Edited by Illegally EATEN
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

lol oh ok

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Are you just parroting things you’ve heard that make the IDF sound good?

The IDF have mur***ed aid workers, countless journalists and more than 40, 000 civilians, bombed hospitals, refugee camps, churches, mosques etc. They’ve displaced a whole population into one small area which they promised was a safe zone and then bombed it anyway. There are current concentration camps. The war crimes are stacking up against them. But sure they aren’t terrorists, right?!

They are have endangered the people of Israel and Jews across the world. Mur***ed their own people, hostages as well used violence against families of the hostages protesting for ceasefire. They have also arrested Israelis who have spoken out against the genocide including professors. 

Zionism is people burning and blocking aid coming into Gaza to feed starving children. And then mocking them on telegram groups.

Zionism is responsible for the death of the 40000 people not to mention the numbers of deaths from the Nakba, and then all the carpet bombing over the last 75 years.

Zionism is staging violent acts to themselves at protests o they can call spread false propaganda. 

Zionism is deeply a racist, hateful, violent and white supremacist movement. And lbr if Zionists were Arab people they would of been labelled terrorists by the media and Western Governments long ago.

Zionism is not Judaism. And most Jews and some Israelites don’t even agree with it.

Hope that helps hun. Sending love ❤️ 

You’re not sending love. You’re doing anything but that. You’re hateful and uninformed. And I wish you would just say you hate Jews. Because you clearly don’t care about civilians that are being slaughtered elsewhere in the Muslim world. There’s a massive difference between casualties of war and war crimes. Let alone genocide. But you don’t care about that. You care only to shine a spotlight and spin what Israel is doing to fit the narrative so you, like so many other people, can continue hating Jews. And you’ll say you’re sick of people crying antisemitism but that’s exactly what it is. Zionism is the belief that there should be a Jewish state. So if the words “two state solution” have ever left your mouth, you’re a Zionist. And if they haven’t, and if you find yourself saying “from the river to the sea” then call yourself what you are- an antisemite. No need to @ me anymore. 

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

You’re not sending love. You’re doing anything but that. You’re hateful and uninformed. And I wish you would just say you hate Jews. Because you clearly don’t care about civilians that are being slaughtered elsewhere in the Muslim world. There’s a massive difference between casualties of war and war crimes. Let alone genocide. But you don’t care about that. You care only to shine a spotlight and spin what Israel is doing to fit the narrative so you, like so many other people, can continue hating Jews. And you’ll say you’re sick of people crying antisemitism but that’s exactly what it is. Zionism is the belief that there should be a Jewish state. So if the words “two state solution” have ever left your mouth, you’re a Zionist. And if they haven’t, and if you find yourself saying “from the river to the sea” then call yourself what you are- an antisemite. No need to @ me anymore. 

WTF are you talking about. This  is a thread about Gaza hence why we are talking about what happening there and not what’s happening else where in the world. How do you know of I care or don’t care about other parts of the world?

These are not casualties of war crimes, these are precise AI driven targeted attacks. And now they are bombing the safe zones where civilians were told to evacuate to. These are not casualties but acts of collective punishment. 

And please enlighten me as to where my posts indicate ‘i hate Jews’ or that I’m sick of people talking about antisemitism. Unfortunately people like you have created a warped fantasy in their heads where any criticism of the Israeli government is immediately’I hate Jews’. 

My posts are clearly directed to Zionists. And unlike your ignorant self, I can make the distinction between Judaism and Zionism - which was also made clear in my post.

You also conveniently ignored that I called for dismantlement of both Zionism and Hamas and wished peace for Israel. See. Most of us can identify that this isn’t good v evil battle. And that there is innocent and evil on both sides.

And don’t tell me not to @ your idiotic azz if you’re gonna come at with such BS.

Sending love ❤️ 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.