Britney on Instagram: “new exciting projects on the way” “news is making me a nervous wreck”

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

A “project” for Britney in 2024 is a new series of dress/outfit reels for her Instagram. Guys she’s not coming back 😂 Accept it 

I don’t get this bc she literally dropped a book 7 months ago & had Crossroads re-released into theaters. 

We’ve also gotten new songs 2023 & 2022. It’s not like she hasn’t given us anything at all. It’s not far fetch to think she has little side projects coming maybe like a new perfume or a summer feature single….Is it a whole world tour? Obviously not, but she’s more than capable of dropping little things here and there. Trust our girl. 

• Love 6
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I don’t get this bc she literally dropped a book 7 months ago & had Crossroads re-released into theaters. 

We’ve also gotten new songs 2023 & 2022. It’s not like she hasn’t given us anything at all. It’s not far fetch to think she has little side projects coming maybe like a new perfume or a summer feature single….Is it a whole world tour? Obviously not, but she’s more than capable of dropping little things here and there. Trust our girl. 

I guarantee you she had no part in saying she wanted Crossroads back in theatres 😂 Technically we got one song “Hold Me Closer”. Which was great. We all know MYB she wanted no part of, that was clearly done by Will and the label. She’s definitely capable, but not willing. The book was great and definitely a given after everything but shes said MANY times she’s done. But y’all can’t leave it 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

I guarantee you she had no part in saying she wanted Crossroads back in theatres 😂 Technically we got one song “Hold Me Closer”. Which was great. We all know MYB she wanted no part of, that was clearly done by Will and the label. She’s definitely capable, but not willing. She’s said MANY times she’s done. But y’all can’t leave it 

The director literally said that Britney had a hand in helping it get released. Why do you want to believe so badly that she doesn't have any clout despite her wanting to be done with the music industry

WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

As Britney’s only major film returns to the big screen, director Tamra Davis tells Vanity Fair about making a movie “for girls, by girls” and how art imitated life: “That’s her crying, telling us that...

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
Posted (edited)

LOL there are no projects coming from her end :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I do know of something that will be announced in a few weeks but as far as I know she's not actively part of it. She might be part now, who knows :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: (it's not new music or those fake rumors on Twitter)

Edited by pablitonizer
30 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

LOL there are no projects coming from her end :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

I do know of something that will be announced in a few weeks but as far as I know she's not actively part of it. She might be part now, who knows :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: (it's not new music or those fake rumors on Twitter)

oh, so it's that 25th anniversary box set collection?

40 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Everyone wants to feel like an insider. 

lol, I'm not an insider. I just got info on this project which Britney is not actively involved. Again, I'm not talking about new music, or release of new album or whatever fake rumor

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.