VIDEO: TMZ posts chilling "to be continued..." at the end as they are frothing at the mouth to remove Britney's rights and control her all over again

12 minutes ago, nwonder said:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

but this all ridiculous. A grown woman is allowed to drink, be noisy, date a felon, post ***** & dancing videos. And even do dr**s (not saying Brit is doing them)

Whilst I don’t agree with some of her choices, they in no way warrant a c-ship.

my thoughts exactly
i dont necessarily enjoy watching her doing the **** she does, its her decision to make it, like what the **** is all this lmao, why are they gunning for Britney so damn hard.  and why doesnt she move from that god forsaken state already.. no amount of good memories would allow me to stay where i was held against my will for so long and has more traumatic memories

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

but this all ridiculous. A grown woman is allowed to drink, be noisy, date a felon, post ***** & dancing videos. And even do dr**s (not saying Brit is doing them)

SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

DIDDY IS A s** TRAFFICKER AND ABUSING PEOPLE YET TMZ DOESN'T TELL US HE NEEDS A CONSERVATORSHIP

AMANDA BYNES HAD A PSYCHOTIC BREAK IN DOWNTOWN LA RUNNING AROUND NAKED AND TMZ DOESN'T TELL US SHE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN A CONSERVATORSHIP

KANYE WEST IS SAYING ALL SORTS OF THINGS AND TMZ DOESN'T TELL US HE NEEDS A CONSERVATORSHIP
Angry GIFs | GIFDB.com

• Love 3
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, nwonder said:

lol blindly ignoring an adult of that age acting like that. People like this are trash in real life and are low vibrational  🤷‍♂️ 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TwiggyStardust said:

lol blindly ignoring an adult of that age acting like that. People like this are trash in real life and are low vibrational  🤷‍♂️ 

I genuinely don’t agree with or understand a lot of Britney’s actions at times. I can’t look at her Insta. But she and all those other “low vibrational” babes have a right to live how they choose.

I say with as someone with a cousin who is under a conservative as he’s quadriplegic, mute, and has an intellectual disability, and as someone whose uncle died from alcoholism.

Britney needs help, but I think she either gets it on her own terms or she hits rock bottom like millions of other people.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, TwiggyStardust said:

You’re wearing what looks to be fur lined denim. I’m not sure you’re in a position to be judging other people’s life choices.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

it’s sad that these ppl are so against her. they haven’t done this to any other celebrity. someone is paying them. britney needs to speak. but i know that’s not going to happen right now. but i can find comfort in knowing she has legal counsel now… even if they got a 51-50 she can fight that. they don’t have any leg to stand on what so ever. like none. i think they’re trying to bully britney into coming out. but why

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Blindly? I said I don’t agree with a lot of her choices tho 🤔

Being ‘trash’ and ‘low vibrational’ is no justification for a c-ship. If it was,  than 75% of the population would be under one.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Yeah she needs to leave. This all gives me super bad vibes. Like they are saying all of these things in the media for them to just off her and everyone will just think she did it to herself. They know how much her legacy can make. 

Sad, but true. She needs to leave LA and live her life somewhere else like Lindsay did. They are trying to do something, this smear campaign is not a coincidence.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, justhanging said:

This is highly highly alarming. They are making moves to trap her again. Britney leave California

6 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Yeah she needs to leave. This all gives me super bad vibes. Like they are saying all of these things in the media for them to just off her and everyone will just think she did it to herself. They know how much her legacy can make. 

Yeah, I say all the time that she should move to europe or Japan, mark my words Britney :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block