Is Tyla the closest thing we’ve got to prime Britney?

I stan this babe so hard, and she’s so reminiscent of Britney - from her style to the way she sings and dances. 

This is from the set of her newest single “Jump”. Check it out, it’s a bop: 

spacer.png

This is giving me major Outrages vibes! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Absoutely not. Tyla is not a blonde bimbo pop princess , so no. I don't hear it... I see no connection or similarities with Britney, like at all...:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

In order to be Britney you need to make dancepop or electropop, first and foremost. And you need to have blonde hair. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: 

Please stop with these clickbait threads just to promote your faves it's not even subtle anymore 

Like we know you just wanted us to stream this boring mid song 

And tyla is boring af, like one of the most boring Gen Z singers out there ..... 

The closest thing to Britney today would be Slayyyter.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Style. said:

I stan this babe so hard, and she’s so reminiscent of Britney - from her style to the way she sings and dances. 

This is from the set of her newest single “Jump”. Check it out, it’s a bop: 

spacer.png

This is giving me major Outrages vibes! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Girl, there is only one Britney, there won't be another Britney, they'll just be a copycats. Every singer is meant to be an original, not a copy. Are we clear? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Tyla is serving music of the sun era, Rihanna. I think thats what they r going for.

I see her as a mix of Britney and Rihanna. While she’s currently leaning more towards Rihanna-esque songs, I could see her dominating dance pop songs like Britney once she reaches mainstream success. I don’t know why people are triggered by her, she’s an up and coming artist with a clean image that loves Britney and is reminiscent of that era of music.:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl, there is only one Britney, there won't be another Britney, they'll just be a copycats. Every singer is meant to be an original, not a copy. Are we clear? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Gurl why are you yelling at Uncle Style? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm talking to you like I'm holding an apple in one hand and a pear in the other, trying to explain the difference, and with a smile on my face. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Apples and Pears are the same tasteless chops imo so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

You’re joking right?! 😬 there is only ONE of everyone. There will never be another Britney because there is only one. Same with other female pop stars. Just because you dance and dress like someone doesn’t make you that person. Stop comparing. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Apples and Pears are the same tasteless chops imo so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

main-qimg-fe550274041e458af83e4a88c3e47c

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

13 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

You’re joking right?! 😬 there is only ONE of everyone. There will never be another Britney because there is only one. Just because you dance and dress like someone doesn’t make you that person. Stop comparing. 

Amen :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.