Wait is this real?? (update-yes, video added)

People are going to blame everyone for everything other than Britney as if she hasn't caused a lot of her own problems.

The CON was a disaster and Britney should have never suffered through that, however pre con and post con it's the same story with Brit.

Blaming everyone for everything that's happened outside of the CON be it the basketball player, the fast food employee, or anyone else trying to be nice to her.

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think that's the same wig. Regardless, didn't know Jamie Lynn and Lynne were suddenly besties. 

I don't think it is, but still pink and holding the little dog which is the same type Britney had at that time. That could not be lost on Lynne and JL. Why on earth would you dress up as your daughter when she was going through one of the worst times in her life?

Lynne is the daftest person. She chased the fame dream and had no idea how to be a responsible parent.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I don't think it is, but still pink and holding the little dog which is the same type Britney had at that time. That could not be lost on Lynne and JL. Why on earth would you dress up as your daughter when she was going through one of the worst times in her life?

Lynne is the daftest person. She chased the fame dream and had no idea how to be a responsible parent.

Mm! I didn't pay much attention to the photo so thank you for pointing that out! They're trash. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are going to blame everyone for everything other than Britney as if she hasn't caused a lot of her own problems.

The CON was a disaster and Britney should have never suffered through that, however pre con and post con it's the same story with Brit.

Blaming everyone for everything that's happened outside of the CON be it the basketball player, the fast food employee, or anyone else trying to be nice to her.

I agree! When I met Britney, she was so sweet. The Britney on insta 😳

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

But Britney gets a pass on anything she does, many will go high and hell water to defend her actions even when they're wrong.

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I don't blame them. The level of cognitive dissonance were all experiencing is out of control. We go from Queen of Pop World Donination to Britney regressing to a 5 year old and acting ou. Pick a lane Britney! Pick a lane! 🤣

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.