Britney: Just last week can you believe it…

Posted (edited)

feels she needs daily acupuncture for her neuropathy. too stubborn to listen to her podiatrist and is now dancing in heels.

i hope her foot heals properly and she's not doing permanent damage

is there a reason she won't hire a physical therapist?

what an unfortunate waste

Edited by Jassoe3
Just now, Jassoe3 said:

feels she needs daily acupuncture for her neuropathy. too stubborn to listen to her podiatrist and is now dancing in heels.

i hope her foot heals properly and she's not doing permanent damage

is there a reason she won't hire a physical therapist?

She is a rebel... or at least she thinks she is.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Think about being in her shoes for a moment...imagine being subjected to intense control and scrutiny for 13 years :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It's understandable that she might exhibit behaviors associated with reclaiming agency and autonomy, even if they seem unconventional or rebellious to some people.... the infantilization she experienced during her conservatorship destroyed her self confidence and trust in herself to make decisions independently.....

As for her refusing medical help, the conservatorship also ruined her trust of doctors stems with all the mistreatment and manipulation they put her through. I also think Britney's belief in her body's ability to heal itself is a way of asserting control over her own health decisions. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I understand all of this.

Still... unhealthy and dangerous. 

And it doesn't seem she is taking care of her mental health, if she still refuses to see a doctor.

Her decision, her body, her foot... it's just sad she keeps confirming what tabloids and her family says about her... she keeps refusing any help and cries while tries to show a rebellious personality, very messy.

I don't know if she still think her instagram show any "perfect life"... it's the opposite.

• Love 1
  • Like 7

I don't know what I believe from her anymore. She will probably post a picture from 3 years ago tomorrow and say that her foot has fully healed and it was a video she had taken that same day. Then she will say there was no filter even though the image will be in a black and white. 

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Not seeing a doctor is one thing, but why make it public when the main idea behind a conservatorship is that the person can’t look after themselves? This is pretty frustrating… She’s scared of doctors but she’s not afraid to show the world she’s neglecting her health? 

I’m actually starting to wonder if she’s really the one posting. Posts like this do not benefit HER, but Team Con only. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Still... unhealthy and dangerous. 

And it doesn't seem she is taking care of her mental health, if she still refuses to see a doctor.

Remember when she ridiculed Lynne for being on the phone with doctors for hours when they were kids? She didn't call a doctor when Jayden got a fever, she just put him in cold water. And she called this natural instincts or something and wondered if it was still in her.

I think what she's doing now is the same. She somehow finds this weird pride in not asking for professional help.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

It is still looks swollen though...My mom went to work for 2 days with a broken  knee. And then she finally realised she can't suffer the pain she went to do xray and they looked at her as she was crazy bc she didn't come immediately. To this day she has pain in her knee bc even if it healed the fact she didn't went to a doctor immediately and was tip toeing on a leg  affected it somehow esp when u become older.I hope it is not Britneys case. And i hope she understands that walking around in heels  is not really gives a healing to a swollen foot. Glad she had fun in Mexico. Or Italy lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not seeing a doctor is one thing, but why make it public when the main idea behind a conservatorship is that the person can’t look after themselves? This is pretty frustrating… She’s scared of doctors but she’s not afraid to show the world she’s neglecting her health? 

I’m actually starting to wonder if she’s really the one posting. Posts like this do not benefit HER, but Team Con only. 

That's my point when I wrote she keeps confirming things they say about her.

And that's not the first time. It happens a lot.

I don't know at this point if she wants everybody worried or she doesn't have any idea what she is writing.

I thought about her not be the one writing because... why she keeps giving proof against herself like that? It's like she reads tmz and will do exactly what they claim. 

But maybe it's her... it's just weird the way a person will feed so much bad rumors about herself.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Remember when she ridiculed Lynne for being on the phone with doctors for hours when they were kids? She didn't call a doctor when Jayden got a fever, she just put him in cold water. And she called this natural instincts or something and wondered if it was still in her.

I think what she's doing now is the same. She somehow finds this weird pride in not asking for professional help.

Remember her ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores who said she refused medical help for her children, when they had an allergic reaction to seafood or something like that? 

I think she refuses any kind of help at all, she thinks it gives other people control.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Good point. I remember the Jayden story and that's one of the reasons I don't buy so much the "doctor trauma". She had this "problem" with doctors way before the facility. 

She is from a very conservative place, lots of ignorants against science preaching about God curing everything... I wouldn’t doubt the real issue with Britney has more to do with the way she was raised, her background.

She gives a lot of excuses and made bad stories about old experiences involving doctors, like recently saying her surgeries didn't work properly. 

She is lucky nothing bad really happened with her health... until now.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good point. I remember the Jayden story and that's one of the reasons I don't buy so much the "doctor trauma". She had this "problem" with doctors way before the facility. 

Yes, this story sounds like a pre-conservatorship one. Fans tend to ignore these red flags because they don't fit the narrative. And she absolutely believed Lynne was "lame" for speaking with doctors "for hours". I mean it's still much better than just trying to solve the problem by yourself when you're not a doctor.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

Remember her ex-bodyguard Fernando Flores who said she refused medical help for her children, when they had an allergic reaction to seafood or something like that? 

I think she refuses any kind of help at all, she thinks it gives other people control.

Remember when you were the ones calling for a 5150 within a year?! People say stupid **** huh?  

I think you need to log out.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Think about being in her shoes for a moment...imagine being subjected to intense control and scrutiny for 13 years :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It's understandable that she might exhibit behaviors associated with reclaiming agency and autonomy, even if they seem unconventional or rebellious to some people.... the infantilization she experienced during her conservatorship destroyed her self confidence and trust in herself to make decisions independently.....

As for her refusing medical help, the conservatorship also ruined her trust of doctors stems with all the mistreatment and manipulation they put her through. I also think Britney's belief in her body's ability to heal itself is a way of asserting control over her own health decisions. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Agree with all of this! It seems what most here are refusing to acknowledge is that she did see a medical professional - her previous post mentioned that the foot may be broken and she badly injured and she may need to have surgery. Can’t make that assessment without seeing a doctor. In another post she shared that when she had surgery on her knee, etc, it caused more pain than healing for her, which probably led her to not opt for surgery this time around. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

That's my point when I wrote she keeps confirming things they say about her.

And that's not the first time. It happens a lot.

I don't know at this point if she wants everybody worried or she doesn't have any idea what she is writing.

I thought about her not be the one writing because... why she keeps giving proof against herself like that? It's like she reads tmz and will do exactly what they claim. 

But maybe it's her... it's just weird the way a person will feed so much bad rumors about herself.

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I am honestly starting to wonder if she really is writing all of those captions. 

I mean she seems traumatized and it’s understandable she wouldn’t have trust in doctors even though it’s really not smart not to see one. But to actively broadcast to the world that she needs to seek medical attention but won’t? Why? That’s the very basis of a conservatorship… somebody who can’t look after themselves. How can she be paranoid about seeing a doctor after a physical injury and yet not be paranoid that showing  this to the world might get her in another conservatorship? 

Makes no sense to me. I can only hope there isn’t something sinister going on behind the scenes, it just doesn’t make sense to me she’d post this. 

I don’t wanna psycho analyze her, but if it HER (which I kinda doubt atm) then maybe she’s just trying to seek her family’s attention. She does post about them often. Idk. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.