Britney: Just last week can you believe it…

Just last week can you believe it !!! How is it already better ??? Well I was stubborn and did it my way !!! I didn’t listen to a ********** soul !! I even wore heels at night and danced with the saints !!! I went into the ocean at 3:00 in the morning naked every night in Mexico 🇲🇽 !!! I drank expensive wine and sang in my outside shower !!! I did 12 videos in Mexico 🇲🇽 with my favorite new dresses !!! I finally told someone to their face for the first time “**** you” !!! I read all the books in the hotel !!! I took night drives that pissed me off because I wasn’t at the wheel !!! A lady ripped me off she made me pay 750 dollars in a store when it was just 300 !!! I washed my own clothes in the tub !!! I got nasty and put oil all over my body and shot in a swimsuit but I never posted it !!! I learned to look up a little bit more !!! I had weird dreams of church walls !!! I got a cold and I left 🙈🙈🙈 !!!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block