[IT'S OUT!] Billie Eilish releases new album 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

She really delivered with this album. Honestly, I never thought I'd say it, but artistically, Billie is one of the very few artists these days who actually has something interesting to offer musically. lBirds of a Feather” is definitely going to earn her a Grammy next year.

• Love 5

Just finished listening to the vinyl. I’m bit tipsy now but I don’t care. They delivered! Best record of the year. She is the greatest. Sonically she really evolved. Can’t even believe how many layers each song comes with. Something extraordinary. Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

I want  Britney to work with Finneas

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Ok I listened to the album and i must say i am SHOOKETH. 

It is very, VERY good and cohesive. The synth is giving me life, the production is SPOTLESS!!! I love that she's singing in higher octaves now as well. 

Well done Billie :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

It is very, VERY good and cohesive. The synth is giving me life, the production is SPOTLESS!!! I love that she's singing in higher octaves now as well. 

Well done Billie :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Favorites? Mine is L'AMOUR DE MA VIE atm

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

It's the way I return to Exhale after 3,567 years but never fail to see your posts deliver exquisite TASTE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: What did u think of Eternal Sunshine, king?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 5/18/2024 at 8:37 PM, Blackout2006 said:

It's the way I return to Exhale after 3,567 years but never fail to see your posts deliver exquisite TASTE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: What did u think of Eternal Sunshine, king?

omg welcome back :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:Eternal Sunshine is AMAZINGGGGG. This and Eternal Sunshine are gonna dominate 2024 mark my words :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

pitchfork gave her the lowest score out of her discography (6.8) than Happier Than Ever (7.6)

which i def agree with. its such a safe album when we really expect so much more from Billie.

did she wanna make an album for basic ***** music fans? i just find it really confusing how this can be seen as growth when it's a regress tbh. the best songs most likely won't stick in my playlists for long. 

Edited by kevin.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.