Anne Hathaway Schools Kelly Clarkson in Britney Spears Lyrics (Audience sings along)

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney watched a clip out of context and for some reason thought Kelly talked something bad about her.

Mother came for Kelly's neck after all these years! She said what she said. "out of context" hmmm maybe, maybe not but she felt a type of way and is allowed to express herself in any manner she chooses. 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney watched a clip out of context and for some reason thought Kelly talked something bad about her.

I don’t see why Kelly would be upset over this misunderstanding, though. Britney didn’t insult her. Not sure what made Kelly pretend she didn’t know the lyrics. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Again she didn't say anything bad about Clarkson...

She shaded Kelly, periodt. Not a interpretation, not an opinion... A fact. 

It's not the end of the world to admit when Britney is wrong you know...

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t see why Kelly would be upset over this misunderstanding, though. Britney didn’t insult her. Not sure what made Kelly pretend she didn’t know the lyrics. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Maybe it was not about the shade and she just forgot the lyrics... I just explained why Kelly has the right to not feel ok with Britney. The shade happened,  but Kelly sang a Britney song after the shade, so she probably just forgot the lyrics.

Edited by Dark Willow
7 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Mother came for Kelly's neck after all these years! She said what she said. "out of context" hmmm maybe, maybe not but she felt a type of way and is allowed to express herself in any manner she chooses. 

K Pop Delu GIF by KINO

30 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe it was not about the shade and she just forgot the lyrics... I just explained why Kelly has the right to not feel ok with Britney. The shade happened,  but Kelly sang a Britney song after the shade, so she probably just forgot the lyrics.

I don’t think there’s anyone from that era that wouldn’t know that line from BOMT. It’s kind of like not remembering who sang OIDIA. Maybe Kelly only heard about Britney’s post after covering her song. 

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t think there’s anyone from that era that wouldn’t know that line from BOMT. It’s kind of like not remembering who sang OIDIA. Maybe Kelly only heard about Britney’s post after covering her song. 

Yeah, it was weird lol.

I just hope Britney will not see this. With twitter accounts like breatheonmiley (her team sees it) spreading Kelly didn't sing as a shady way... it wouldn’t surprise me if Britney attacks Kelly again.

Let's hope not, Britney already have many other problems. Attacking someone everybody loves like Kelly wouldn’t be smart.

12 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, it was weird lol.

I just hope Britney will not see this. With twitter accounts like breatheonmiley (her team sees it) spreading Kelly didn't sing as a shady way... it wouldn’t surprise me if Britney attacks Kelly again.

Let's hope not, Britney already have many other problems. Attacking someone everybody loves like Kelly wouldn’t be smart.

Hopefully she doesn’t address it, that would be embarrassing. Plus like you said, Kelly isn’t a good “victim” to choose, she’s too likeable.

I actually believe Selena deserves the shades she got, but it’s frustrating when she chooses to shade people that don’t deserve it (Jack in the Box guy, Kelly, Christina) while praising those that don’t (Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Justin). 

• Like 1
On 5/15/2024 at 11:29 AM, MarkSzmerdt said:

Kelly forgets the lyrics to her own songs ALOT and is open about it , I don’t see the shade in this video ? She has always only had nice things to say about Britney and has covered her songs multiple times on Tour and on the Talk show .
What is the point in pitting two artists against eachother ? 

id love to see the receipts on when Kelly bad mouthed or mocked  Britney . 

Exactly this! Not you guys getting mad over this because there is literally nothing else going on in the Britney fandom. Y’all are grasping for anything at this point.

Kelly is a good one.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She shaded Kelly, periodt. Not a interpretation, not an opinion... A fact. 

It's not the end of the world to admit when Britney is wrong you know...

When I said interpretation I was talking about Kelly not Britney. To you it was ok, to me and some others it was clumsy and I don't think Kelly has ever said anywhere she was upset about it... That's what I meant when I said it's your interpretation.

I think Britney "shades" her too but it was not a big deal! She didn't destroy her!

And yeah I know, I just said few days ago Britney was wrong for dating this Paul guy! So yeah I'm not a delulu fan. But I will never attack her, because they have reasons of every of her acts and choices. I will just pray for her.

But no problem, again, we def don't share the same thoughts, but it was just a talk in a respectful way like always with you ;)

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.