My friend met Britney on Maui

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Idk why but I actually believe your friend's story.

It seems like how she would act tbh no offense.

It's a vibe like those people who do not take responsibility for their actions and need constant attention of others.

• Like 5

Your friend is one of the 15 Scam sisters? Lol

Just kidding... it's believable when you tell how Britney was... but the Scam fangirling gives away...

He looked annoyed most of the time when he did her videos, random people took pictures and recorded them together.

Some Britney fans really like the aging milk with roids body... you can find better things guys, go to any gym.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Lo scopo di questo post non è colpire Britney.
Guarda che foto schifose hai allegato, le parole usate come quelle di TMZ per farla sembrare pericolosa e pazza, la descrizione praticamente dei suoi video su IG, nuda sulla spiaggia.

Strano che il tuo amico non abbia fatto una foto.

Yet another user who had not posted on the forum since January but appeared lately.

Edited by BPI
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney seems very needy, annoying and childish in her IG videos with people around her. Randomly swearing “fVUKkk wowWwwOwww” every 2 seconds and stripping nude with people and kids around - we’ve all seen the pics with clothed people in the background. 

No surprises in the story - but the comments about her appearance are not needed. 

I agree, the behaviour does seem very much like the way she’d act, but let’s face it, Britney is a stunning beautiful woman who does NOT look anywhere near her fifties! 😳

And she always looks amazing on a beach, clothes or no clothes haha. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Yeah, really don't believe this story sorry. The fact that you bashed Britney's appearance unnecessary and build up Sam's appearance seems fishy.

I know, but that is exactly what my friend said. That HE looked way too good for her. And yeah, her apperance was bashed by my friend. So I wrote it like I heard it. But I agree, it seems like some of her enemy would wrote this. I actually don't wanna believe the story but I swear, I heard it just like that. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

And yeah, an inportant fact: My friend is not a Britney stan, or fan or anything. Not a hater, not a fan.

Edited by Paper_bear
  • Like 1

Omg she had no botox while at the beach? Ew

She had messy hair while at the beach?! What's wrong with her, she needs help :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Her boyfriend was so nice he was actually kind to his girlfriend, that's so touching :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Thanks for sharing! Your friend sounds great looking at Britney's teeth as soon as she walked in :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

It's the beach scene that someone secretly filmed from behind a tree. Britney did not look old. I don't remember if she took her top off, I don't think so because she played in the water with a little kid who was there. It's not a private resort beach, but a public beach where people walked in the background if I remember correctly.

The op dreamed it up based on that moment and various IG posts over the last 2.5 years. 

Britney told us that she enjoys playing with kids. On some of her IG posts she shows the same joy that kids have playing. Nothing wrong with it. According to her sister, her mother is the same way.

• Love 6

Yeah. This screams fake. She always looked radiant in all the pics during the Sam era. She also never got naked around children, pretty obvious from all the videos and photos we have. Zero children around.

These are the kind of stories that I don’t understand the purpose behind? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block