(poll) how does the super creative genius Britney Spears, who wrote Blackout, do nothing on social media but spin around repetitively for years? why does Britney do social media the way she does which is ultimately ruining her brand?

(poll) why does Britney do social media the way she does which is ultimately ruining her brand?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

I agree, most of her social media posts are not doing her any favors.

....however, if she feels she is healing and truly enjoys these posts then all the more power to her, I just sadly don't think that's the case. 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Something is really off about her instagram. In my opinion, she is either really damaged due to the facility they forced her to stay in or the people around her are con artist who encourage her to post this. 

Yeah, basically abuse of a person with mental illness.

People around her could help, even if she refused for a while.

Britney probably has little to no real notion of what is going on and how the public truly sees her.  

It's very clear she doesn't understand how Internet works, even more social media. 

People around her wants the world to see her this way... in my opinion. 

A real case of gaslighting. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, justhanging said:

No because records show she was never formally diagnosed with anything. If she has them, it's because of the conservatorship.

Probably a bit of both. 

I dont think anyone can deal with some of the things she has dealt with and have their mental health intact.

She has said herself she has been depressed and traumatized, thats all we know really.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Tbh 

we are never gonna know that! 
it could be al of that,

mental health is bot that simple, I do feel she has a lot of trauma from her childhood. 
And then I think she has no support system, she cannot rely on her family. 
and then I think the con break her, the made her feel everyone aorund her is not trusted. 
to be honest all the things about the glory album for me it was to break her confidence, they scrapped the shoot, the video, and everything just to break her confidence. 

I do believe she is just tired of all of it, to be famous and all this life, but I do believe no one ok her side is guiding her also. 
I mean she is free, she can do whatever she wants! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Probably a bit of both. 

I dont think anyone can deal with some of the things she has dealt with and have their mental health intact.

She has said herself she has been depressed and traumatized, thats all we know really.

I agree. And there’s no shame in this.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I agree, most of her social media posts are not doing her any favors.

....however, if she feels she is healing and truly enjoys these posts then all the more power to her, I just sadly don't think that's the case. 

I feel the same way as you do.

1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

You know we aren’t allowed to see her medical records bc of HIPPA.

Does that include psychiatrists like Dr Sophy and Dr Drew who are, as far as we know, not treating Britney?

TMZ sure made it sounds like they do know about her medical records at least twice.

Its unethical as **** in my book.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

She's retired. It's that simple. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

So because she's retired she chooses to spin endlessly and never talk directly and act like a normal celebrity on socials?

There's a wall around Britney just like in the conservatorship.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

So because she's retired she chooses to spin endlessly and never talk directly and act like a normal celebrity on socials?

There's a wall around Britney just like in the conservatorship.

There's a wall because she's not interested in talking a lot. In fact, she spoke enough. She said she had no justice, that those people should be in jail and they are not, that her momma betrayed her, that those swampy *****es (Lou and Robin) literally tried to kill her. What good did that do?

She's not a normal celebrity, she's retired. LOL

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Applejack said:

There's a wall because she's not interested in talking a lot. In fact, she spoke enough. She said she had no justice, that those people should be in jail and they are not, that her momma betrayed her, that those swampy *****es (Lou and Robin) literally tried to kill her. What good did that do?

She's not a normal celebrity, she's retired. LOL

She's a creative person and her posts don't showcase any of her talents. Her sons don't like her posts either and it's having an awful effect on her public image. 

7 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Does that include psychiatrists like Dr Sophy and Dr Drew who are, as far as we know, not treating Britney?

TMZ sure made it sounds like they do know about her medical records at least twice.

Its unethical as **** in my book.

They are analyzing Britney’s behavior based on her Instagram posts. Britney does not have the self-awareness to know her Instagram shows her in a bad light. Then she got married, had another divorce, is getting naked in public, is estranged from her sons, got multiple police tickets for speeding, she broke her foot, and she’s dating a felon with 10 kids. Anybody with common sense can see she’s not doing great. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.