Switzerland has won Eurovision 2024

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

Btw why is Israel in Eurovision, they're not in Europe? 

Next you'll see Portugal and Spain joining the libertadores cup

Australia takes part so why not

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I have no idea

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Ireland is the winner for me. That stage show is one of the best shows ever in eurovision history.

Switzerlands song is so basic. I d prefer any other song to win over their song. They did not deserve to win.

3 hours ago, 3Pney said:

Ireland is the winner for me. That stage show is one of the best shows ever in eurovision history.

Switzerlands song is so basic. I d prefer any other song to win over their song. They did not deserve to win.

I think it's because Nemo was SOOOO stable while doing all that.

1 hour ago, ReyonM said:

Why is nobody talking about The Netherlands? 

https://youtu.be/IiHFnmI8pxg?si=n4sMhkfsOpPBoMc4

Sadly we were disqualified for no reason. Otherwise Joost would have won the competition. His song is on #22 Spotify worldwide; Nemo is below him!

#justiceforjoost

Can't tell you why but I was soo angry when I heard Joost was disqualified (we all know the real reason lmao). He would have won, I've been listening to his song for weeks now. It's very addictive, FUN, and very European. Kinda funny how Europapa has far more streams than Nemo's song lmao

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.