BRITNEY: ❌ILA-❌RIVER-❌RED❌

Just now, princessmimi said:

I haven't given it out of revenge.

Its not my fault people keep reporting you.

I'm just doing my job.

I swear if I wasnt doing my job, you all would be complaining.

Also if you have a problem with me, why be passive aggressive?

Say directly to me.

Because I want nothing to do with you and just because someone sends in a report doesn't mean it falls under giving points.,

You should really look at your own actions and it's clear what you are doing, you tried to ban people in here so you wouldn't have what you did exposed.

Now that many are still here all of a sudden, you're dishing out points, even Wendy had to question why you didn't ban Abdul the other day.

You should really look at the points you gave to users, especially the last two over 'offensive material' those don't fall in line. 

I'm not being passive; I haven't bothered you not once since everything went down.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Because I want nothing to do with you and just because someone sends in a report doesn't mean it falls under giving points.,

You should really look at your own actions and it's clear what you are doing, you tried to ban people in here so you wouldn't have what you did exposed.

Now that many are still here all of a sudden, you're dishing out points, even Wendy had to question why you didn't ban Abdul the other day.

You should really look at the points you gave to users, especially the last two over 'offensive material' those don't fall in line. 

I'm not being passive; I haven't bothered you not once since everything went down.

Yeah sure.

Its not my fault that there were over 40 reports that were needed to be filed that was there for a long time.

Wouldnt it be worse if I deleted them?

There should be an expiration date for each report but there isn't.

I just had the free time this afternoon to finish all of the reports.

I will look into the Abdul situation as well.

Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah sure.

Its not my fault that there were over 40 reports that were needed to be filed that was there for a long time.

It's okay on the Abdul situation, Jordan is currently monitoring it.

No one is saying it's your fault that there were 40 reports, all I'm saying is if you really look at what you dinged me for and probably some of the others they don't fall in line with 'offensive material'.

There's also probably 40 unhandled reports because many of the reports aren't things that should've been reported in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's okay on the Abdul situation, Jordan is currently monitoring it.

No one is saying it's your fault that there were 40 reports, all I'm saying is if you really look at what you dinged me for and probably some of the others they don't fall in line with 'offensive material'.

There's also probably 40 unhandled reports because many of the reports aren't things that should've been reported in the first place.

Ok and honestly I would not give WPs out of spite.

That would be unfair and subjective.

I just did all the reports cause they were there for a while and I figured I could do them while I have the chance.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Ok and honestly I would not give WPs out of spite.

That would be unfair and subjective.

I just did all the reports cause they were there for a while and I figured I could do them while I have the chance.

Again though, just because there is a report doesn't make it report worthy. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Again though, just because there is a report doesn't make it report worthy. 

Agreed, WP's shouldn't be given out for for reports over an opinion or remark just because others are against it and don't like what was said. if they are abusive and insulting then yeah it's reasonable for WP's

Edited by britney_stan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah sure.

I don't want to say anything, and I don't have anything against other mods, but now you are the only mod here that is visibly doing something and I appreciate that. I know you are sure following some rules and codex and because of that you can't do things "for the request" of others. I want to say that I appreciate your work here and that you care as much as possible about this forum. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Baronesse I smell a smear campaign babe, I haven't been warned since last year in September almost a year ago, ever since the things Mimi tried to do to us, she's been racking up the fraudulent points. Yet before any of that went down never got none from her, it's spite and revenge. 

It's the way we would still be banned if she had her way :trash_throw_away_recycle: Just for hinting at the tea :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.