Dream Within A Dream Tour - Overprotected Jumpsuit at Auction

11 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Most celebrities  are keeping their belongings to create a museum or whatever someday. She started to auction every piece of clothing early in her career. Bad choices after another…

What a reach. I’m sure people would say she was a hoarder or narcissist. 

also are we sure it’s her selling and not someone else who bought it in the past? Could’ve been someone else who sold it. 

• Love 2
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

also are we sure it’s her selling and not someone else who bought it in the past? Could’ve been someone else who sold it. 

How are they bought it if she didn’t sell it? And btw please stop saying things just to say it.It makes no sense.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

Thanks for posting! I wonder how many of these were made. She got so sweaty each night, how did they wash them?

I hope Hard Rock buys it and puts it on display. I don't want a private collector to keep this to themselves.

I recently saw something where if you dilute grain alcohol with water it will disinfect the clothes without the damage soap or scrubbing can cause. 

9 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

wait...what? So now she's not allowed to auction off her own clothes? If she were selling it for charity would users be upset? 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I find it sad how alot of Britney's famous and iconic costumes were either sold or given away.

I wish that someone would've got them and put them in a museum dedicated to her.

yeah ABBA and Elvis have their own museum.  But I don't most people can appreciate just how good Britney was.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

yeah ABBA and Elvis have their own museum.  But I don't most people can appreciate just how good Britney was.

Yeah I know.

If her team was smart, they would have made a museum with her costumes a long time ago.

Its a shame how most of it is gone now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 3Pney said:

i always wonder how do they know its the real outfit that britney wore? I mean is there a way to prove it? how can people pay that much money if it cannot be proven?

Legitimate questions. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Somehow it does look genuine. So interesting to see the details all zoomed in. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block