Britney thinks she’s not a good writer

28 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Probably just another contradiction...

Just never take most of things from the instagram seriously. The only thing never changing is her desire to not work anymore

The rest? Depends on the day lol.

HAHAHA. I AGREE! but be careful what you say. you might be given points 

Happy Britney Spears GIF by X Factor Global

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So she didn’t write her memoir? Myah Marie strikes again! :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

when i read her memoir i do feel like im reading a more polished version of her instagram posts cause the way she describes past events and everything is very reminiscent of her insta posts 

3 hours ago, BPI said:

For all those who are saying that Britney did not write the book herself, as mentioned in various articles Sam Lansky helped her and put it all together.

this must be true then

4 hours ago, BPI said:

For all those who are saying that Britney did not write the book herself, as mentioned in various articles Sam Lansky helped her and put it all together.

It’s literally been mentioned multiple times how he helped her write the book, but I forgot how commonplace short term memory loss is here  

• Love 4
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

È stato letteralmente menzionato più volte come l'ha aiutata a scrivere il libro, ma avevo dimenticato quanto sia comune la perdita di memoria a breve termine qui  

Except for the bull****.
Those they remember well.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t even know why that was even released, I still have 1000 questions unanswered. It’s obvious someone heavily helped her put that book together. 

They never tried to hide that Sam Lansky, the ghost writer, was involved. Ghost writers are involved with a lot of celebrity memoirs. The books are written based off recorded interviews/conversations between the ghost writer and celebrity. The celebrity is then sent drafts of the memoir as it’s written and can suggest changes, so it’s a collaborative effort.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

They never tried to hide that Sam Lansky, the ghost writer, was involved. Ghost writers are involved with a lot of celebrity memoirs. The books are written based off recorded interviews/conversations between the ghost writer and celebrity. The celebrity is then sent drafts of the memoir as it’s written and can suggest changes, so it’s a collaborative effort.

Yes I knew that already.. but I’m saying he prob edited it more heavily than usual and she let them get on with it 

Edited by Blackout Britney

Not sure what she wants actually. Girl you have all the money and all the time in the world, you can master at anything if you want to. Stop seeing that felon and hire yourself a ****** teacher if you want to do something productive.

It’s literally exhausting at this point since most of us have one shot in life financially.

• Like 3

Another example of why we can trust her word.

One moment she's a ghost writer and wrote so many songs for others.  Now, she doesn't like to write.  This is too much.  Will we ever know the real Britney?

Also, I question your judgement on good writing if your favorite novels are Danielle Steel.  Cringe. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Let's face it. Many accounts here do nothing but attack Britney for everything she does or doesn't do. They are bullies and I don't care anymore whether they are ordinary trolls, emotionally challenged people in their mother's basement, or planted to transform a Britney fan forum into a cesspool of ugliness. 

It's up to the owner of the site to clean up or let it slide. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Let's face it. Many accounts here do nothing but attack Britney for everything she does or doesn't do. They are bullies and I don't care anymore whether they are ordinary trolls, emotionally challenged people in their mother's basement, or planted to transform a Britney fan forum into a cesspool of ugliness. 

It's up to the owner of the site to clean up or let it slide. 

They will never get banned because Jordan enjoys their engagement (which means money to him) and the mods like their not so kind comments all the time. 

English is not my first language but holy moly, some people here need to go back to school. Britney saying that she doesn't write (which means now/present) doesn't mean she never wrote anything in her life lmao. Instead of wasting your time on Exhale, yall should read a book or two. 

• Love 1
On 5/9/2024 at 2:33 AM, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t even know why that was even released, I still have 1000 questions unanswered. It’s obvious someone heavily helped her put that book together. 

Yes, I doubt she remember which day she released each single and how high they climbed in the charts :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.