Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

6 hours ago, Sana Babish said:

The Soliz Era 

This will be her test to see if she has the confidence to detach herself from undesirables like Soliz. 

Mark my words- she went to it with him just to do the right thing this time and then she kicks him out because she didn't have a chance to do this with kevin :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Give her time

34 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I’m surprised Britney doesn’t have a criminal history herself? (Not a joke) 

like i dunno if people place her in similar category with Paris Lindsay Amanda B etc. but her record is clean. She just has a history with banging up cars

I’m shocked too. I think her team did A LOT of work to keep her from getting arrested for various things. Now that she truly has no one, I wonder if she will start racking up charges. 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

the district attorney in LA doesn't like to prosecute for much anything.  And what has Britney ever done that could get actual criminal charges leveled on her???

Good! Glad LA has a lenient DA.

just happy that she never got a DUI. Possession or domestic violence type thing

driving while high is a thing a lot of celebs have been arrested for

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I’m surprised Britney doesn’t have a criminal history herself? (Not a joke) 

like i dunno if people place her in similar category with Paris Lindsay Amanda B etc. but her record is clean. She just has a history with banging up cars

It’s because she’s mainly always gone to rehab or mental facility’s numerous of times before it even got that far. Drama is always around in Britney’s life rather than her breaking the law.  Those women you listed aren’t super stars either or had kids. Britney had more to lose back then. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I don't think her security would allow her to get a DUI. But they let her outside without a shirt in the hotel and wouldn't even bother supporting her even though her foot was injured.  So far her staff is terrible. 

Security would never allow police on her property without a warrant unless they called it in themselves.  DA won't prosecute any domestic violence unless someone got severely injured, especially on a first time offense. Britney should know not to talk to the police without her attorney present unless to provide very limited truthful pre-mentally rehearsed testimony solely in her favor. Britney is a highly intelligent street savvy person in these situations.  I'm not worried about her getting any criminal charges since she mostly keeps on her property and has security close when she is off premises.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, TenTen said:

It's hard to admit but it's true. Britney we knew from 2008 onwards was a product of the conservatorship. It was not her becoming mature. Because after the conservatorship ended, it's 2007 all over again. 

I liked her image of what I considered a trapped, but mature woman. Now she's free, and I'm happy for her freedom, but I don't like her anymore. She is lying, neglecting her life, and repeating all of her old mistakes. This time it's her own choice. 

I'm rooting for you Britney, but you're not my "it" girl anymore. Thank you for the songs, and the legacy, but I can't support this lifestyle. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Anyway, I'm still happy that she's free and I wouldn't change that, but I'm just disappointed by the path she took. 

This is exactly how I feel. Britney is not the Britney we knew and loved anymore (maybe this is the real her and we never really knew her to begin with?). She seems like a mean, messy, lying, selfish, narcissistic person who is very hard to get along with. Her personality has become so harsh and abrasive and she clearly never grew up and only wants to self destruct. I truly don’t like her anymore. I’m happy she is free, but disappointed to see how selfish and destructive she has become. I definitely don’t support her anymore. I rarely even listen to her music these days. 

• Love 6
Posted (edited)

The meltdowns :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

a) we don’t know anything about what’s going on

b) honestly, what has doing the “right thing” ever done for her? She was forced, guilted, manipulated or threatened to play by the rules the majority of her life even before her conservatorship. She never had the freedom to navigate life on life’s terms/her own. Why is anyone surprised that sometimes she may not get it right?

c) This woman is experiencing something most of us do when we are 18 at 42. You want to go back in time and have cameras following you when you were learning to figure out life on your own? Or even now?? I’ll wait…

Give her some ******* grace and leave her alone. Go cry somewhere else

Edited by Itscuzim31
22 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

She’s only had this one a few years, since like when she was singing Lonely in the car with Sam. It’s top of the range 2020/21 I think.

The original one went forever ago

Yes yes. I remember the switch but still she’s always had white 

8 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

DUI/DWI, repeated driving without a license, child neglect, domestic violence, leaving the scene of an accident, hit and run, Public Intoxication, public indecency (being naked inappropriately) 

It’s a miracle she doesn’t have a criminal record. 

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

DUI/DWI, repeated driving without a license, child neglect, domestic violence, leaving the scene of an accident, hit and run, Public Intoxication, public indecency (being naked inappropriately) 

Yeah that’s what I was thinking there was actually a lot 

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
On 5/7/2024 at 12:31 PM, Cuber said:

It took me a while to believe that I fell in love with a character. Maybe Britney has always been that, a person with bad choices and not the sweet girl from 1998-2004. I think the book gave me the realisation that it has always been controversial. Anyway, that's always been her without filters, there's nothing to do but move on and hope she's really well!

Britney being so sweet and nice is what led to this situation. All the sharks took advantage of her sweetness, starting with her family and management. I know its controversial but I wish she had been more assertive back then like Pink and Xtina and JLo. Like the saying goes "nice guys finish last".

On 5/7/2024 at 12:18 PM, pablitonizer said:

That guy has won the lottery. Look at him, I'm sure never in his life had he thought he'd be driving that Mercedes. I fear he's never gonna go away  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Oh Britney gurl, what are you doing with your life? :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I think so too.. especially now that Britney is so isolated. 

3 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

The only thing I remember is when she brutally crashed some cars in a parking lot and didn't care at all, she was like what?? But she just probably had to pay for the damages she caused.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.