Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

She sounds clear and using her “normal” voice. Hope she’s ok - how the hell did Lynn find out though? And why call paramedics? Britney needs to ditch everyone around her - either it’s the conman or Cade or someone feeding info. 

Hopefully she isn’t covering for the felon and isn’t being abused 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Great this video clarifies everithing and is sufficient proof that she wasn’t being a ******* mess in a hotel at 1 am with her boyfriend.

sure Jan

Why would her ankles be that swollen and not be seen by paramedics? Why would you send them away is what I’d love to know… 

• Love 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Britney knows Rosengart better than all of us, so I’m gonna retract anything negative I said, it really sucks that no justice was served, but at the end of the day everyone that was involved will have to answer to God. Shoutout to all the fans who didn’t fall for TMZ’s lies & stuck up for her, TMZ will eternally be disgusting, I can only imagine how pissed Britney is. Hope she has a quick recovery!

Repeat yourself in 100x threads why don’t you 

• Like 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Lynne is honestly giving "mommy dearest" ....
:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Lynne thinks she can own Britney and knows what's best for her. So she will sabotage her and do anything possible to get control over her again.

Thinking about the video of her sniffing Britney’s scarf:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Britney is happy with Rosengart and what he did for her so that’s all that matters. 

I hate hearing her cry - it’s awful. Imagine just walking on eggshells all the time not knowing who to trust and your own family trying to ruin you. No friends or family - surrounded by leeches and liars. I feel bad for her - please Britney just run away and escape to Hawaii or something 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

so is this thread going to get 30 pages of comments like the other one? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This is wild...so is she confirming that Lynne was behind things back in 2007 (her being drugged?). Regardless, my heart breaks for her. I don't like this guy Paul around her, but she doesn't deserve to have her own family turn on her like this. 

I think so... Britney stopped funding her family back in 2007 so they went to the press to smear her name and get control of her again...it feels like the same thing again 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You’re OBSESSED with me. Get a life

You’re in every thread attacking countless members of this forum. You have a sailors mouth btw. As your username hints you are extremely angry and quite vulgar in your insults. Btw yes it’s concerning if Britney is wandering around outside in her underwear thank you

• Like 5
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She doesn’t owe you answer. Basket case

“You’re so obsessed with me” yet continues to be insulting and replying to me in threads where I didn’t acknowledge you. Britney seems completely sane compared to you. Get help 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block