šŸ¦ˆ Dua Lipa releases her 3rd and new album 'Radical Optimism' šŸ¦ˆ

I really like Dua but the album is a dud..Training season remains the stand out of this era. Houdini is ok - illusion is average and I canā€™t get into the rest. Just elevator musicĀ 

35 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Ā 

Its 33 mins. ******* tik tok ruined music.

I gasped at the 33mins!! That's insane... Damn She really wants to spend most of her time going on holiday lmao Didn't she supposedly write 100s of songs for this? Eek... That's awkward.Ā 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I like Happy For You and Illusion, Anything For Love is short but sweet, and I like how End Of An Era switches up sounds throughout.

It sounds like she's sampled multiple tracks for Maria, as I kept getting blasts from the past in the underlying sound.

It's not a mind-blowing album, but I could see me playing it in the background while chilling in the summer!
:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Ā 

150 songs

Ā 

Dont worry, they'll all leak as they usually do.

Ā 

81qzjh.gif

I'm good on Dula Peep. This has me glad I never really checked her out. I wish ha a ounce of luck for ha chart positioning.Ā 

c7815243e74f7fff45a1c6ad554d79c9.gif

Ā 

Ā 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

I like Happy For You and Illusion, Anything For Love is short but sweet, and I like how End Of An Era switches up sounds throughout.

It sounds like she's sampled multiple tracks for Maria, as I kept getting blasts from the past in the underlying sound.

It's not a mind-blowing album, but I could see me playing it in the background while chilling in the summer!

So elevator music?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

Taylor is a actual monster she needs to be stopped...

Ā 

bookmark me, she's gonna put 100 remixes or ''announce'' a new single or a variant. She's a psycho. She's delulu as Kanye is, everything she does is ''god-like'' and only SHE can be No 1

She's fully deranged. She needs that Karlie cat to chill.

• Love 1

Oh nnn I wasnā€™t sure which thread to use, I posted my thoughts in the other thread.

so far itā€™s not bad, although not as good as the mighty Future Nostalgia. But I think it will grow on me.Ā 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block