DailyMail Joins TMZ Narrative: "Inside Britney Spears' toxic spiral from 'abusive' conservatorship. The princess of pop needs an intervention"

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Well it’s not working the way she wants it too and that’s such a juvenile way of living your life.

2+ years of “offense” and she’s divorced, alone with no friends and people think she’s crazy and need to be locked up. 

The people she is really offending is... herself.

Acting like a rebel teen didn't helped at all. People she is "offending" are feeling sorry for her state of mind or laughing because her videos and captions are extremely cringe.

She just feeding her own enemies more and more. They're always winning because she helps them.

Brit really thinks her family will change and be hurt because she attacks them on Instagram? 

My only doubt is: She realize what she is doing or completely out of it?

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Isla said:

I do think taking a break from Instagram would do her good tbh. She doesn't necessarily need an "intervention" but at least the right people on her side who have her best interests at heart.

Delete her Instagram and start afresh.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The right question is, where does any of these posts warrant a conservatorship? 

the GP barely knows what a c-ship truly is, they think she was better with her father.

The thing is... Britney gives them the "crazy Britney narrative" way too easy.  

And you never know... A lot of fans here were confident Jamie wouldn’t win anything from Britney yet we had a settlement. 

Britney doesn't need a c-ship, but her bizarre instagram is doing more harm than good. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

the GP barely knows what a c-ship truly is, they think she was better with her father.

The thing is... Britney gives them the "crazy Britney narrative" way too easy.  

And you never know... A lot of fans here were confident Jamie wouldn’t win anything from Britney yet we had a settlement. 

Britney doesn't need a c-ship, but her bizarre instagram is doing more harm than good. 

But that's what's crazy. Her ig doesn't reflect her life. Why would that cause her any harm?

She's retired, so she probably doesn't care about a PR disaster

Actual people involved in the medical and law fields probably know social media doesn't reflect someone's life.

The settlement thing is another beast. It's financial matters, it was never going to be solved in a serene way.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But that's what's crazy. Her ig doesn't reflect her life. Why would that cause her any harm?

She's retired, so she probably doesn't care about a PR disaster

Actual people involved in the medical and law fields probably know social media doesn't reflect someone's life.

The settlement thing is another beast. It's financial matters, it was never going to be solved in a serene way.

Britney is a public figure, what she posts on her social media obviously will make headlines.

Britney still has a label contract, a manager, a team... she's not retired. 

People here complain always about how Britney is perceived by the general public... that's the harm I talked about. 

I disagree about the settlement and Britney seemed furious and not "at peace" with it. The case is over.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney still has a label contract, a manager, a team... she's not retired. 

People here complain always about how Britney is perceived by the general public... that's the harm I talked about. 

She is retired. What did she do the past 5 years? 

She's not doing tours, releasing albums, doing interviews. There's no more a squad and contracts after her. It's just Instagram and a book and music here and there seldom. 

13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She is retired. What did she do the past 5 years? 

She's not doing tours, releasing albums, doing interviews. There's no more a squad and contracts after her. It's just Instagram and a book and music here and there seldom. 

You literally listed what she did during the last 5 years at the end of your post lol.

I don't think Britney wants to work anymore,  but technically she is not retired yet. Her brand is alive, she has a full team of people working (bad) for her. It doesn't matter the amount of work, her brand is still working. 

She has a RCA contract,  she needs to release albums still.

She has a manager, she still releases music.

So no, not retired.

Edited by Dark Willow
25 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

You literally listed what she did during the last 5 years at the end of your post lol.

I don't think Britney wants to work anymore,  but technically she is not retired yet. Her brand is alive, she has a full team of people working (bad) for her. It doesn't matter the amount of work, her brand is still working. 

She has a RCA contract,  she needs to release albums still.

She has a manager, she still releases music.

So no, not retired.

What of the things I said has anything to the stuff you listed? The songs were not through RCA, you don't know whether she "needs" to release music. You're making assumptions out of your *** 😭😭

Nothing she has done these past 5 years suggest she is working as a pop star again.

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Applejack said:

What of the things I said has anything to the stuff you listed? The songs were not through RCA, you don't know whether she "needs" to release music. You're making assumptions out of your *** 😭😭

Nothing she has done these past 5 years suggest she is working as a pop star again.

Are you telling me she doesn't have a RCA contract? Oh sweetie I thought you wanted to have a conservation, you just have a hard time accepting facts.

If you want to believe she is retired that's fine. Not losing my time Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Are you telling me she doesn't have a RCA contract? Oh sweetie I thought you wanted to have a conservation, you just have a hard time accepting facts.

If you want to believe she is retired that's fine. Not losing my time Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

Do you know the terms of her contract? Generally they stipulate a certain number of albums to be released. Do we know them? No.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Do you know the terms of her contract? Generally they stipulate a certain number of albums to be released. Do we know them? No.

I wish we did so we would know if we getting another GH collection or something, it's clear Britney's sights aren't on music but her housekeeper. 

14 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Exhale refuses to accept that Britney’s wild IG posts and life decisions make herself an easy target for offensive and disgusting articles and “thought pieces” like that.

She can’t do herself a favour, pull herself together and do a sit-down with a friend/trusted person for 30 mins and put everyone on blast and then disappear to heal away from the spotlight 

Britney loved the attention deep down as much as she claims to hate being s celebrity . She will cont her gram and we will continue to stay insane 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Obviously, Exhale has become the amplifier of tabloid journalism. I think we could do better in a Britney fan forum.

I have a degree in journalism myself, I consider this trash and values lost.

Some got the bug and live for the headlines, clicks and views. Its fast pace and can be fun, but its gossipy, clicky and the competition amongst coworkers is toxic.

This forum is swayed by this trash and the critical thinking takes a toll.

Also, journalists lurk around here and base their articles on our opinions and whats posted here.

My husband read an article published in Sweden today and its entirely based on TMZs crap. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Elle90s said:

As much as people like to hate on the tabloids,there is usually sone truth to their stories. 

So true, they're all pressed about the headlines now when Britney in her book confirmed some of the past tabloid headlines about her.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block