Dua Lipa channeling Britney on new photoshoot

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

THANK YOU GOD I'M NOT INTO WOMEN

I think this constantly when I go to straight clubs and see men spending hundreds of dollars to get kitten and girls just don’t like to ****… and straight men are usually so aggressive and stressed lol

• Love 1
Just now, super.nova said:

I think this constantly when I go to straight clubs and see men spending hundreds of dollars to get kitten and girls just don’t like to ****… and straight men are usually so aggressive and stressed lol

but the gays love a straight dude so what’s the tea :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Holy AI!

It’s really cringe how she’s trying to be se.xy with that weird masculine energy. It’s just not right the call for her. An angry les.bian image would suit her way better, kinda like Kelly Clarkson/Pink.

Bad times for pop music, the only good performer right now is Tate and even her music mostly sucks. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
13 hours ago, J45x said:

I can see it! I can see the inspiration.  Is like a trashy punky version of In The Zoney.  

3250d4f24e0768f9a0ecaca74769bf29.jpg

This is from "Britney" era, she shot it on a rooftop on June 28th 2001 with Herb Ritts

Edited by MIKE_INT
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Holy AI!

It’s really cringe how she’s trying to be se.xy with that weird masculine energy. It’s just not right the call for her. An angry les.bian image would suit her way better, kinda like Kelly Clarkson/Pink.

Bad times for pop music, the only good performer right now is Tate and even her music mostly sucks. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Vine Wtf GIF

On 4/30/2024 at 6:52 AM, AII said:

I did that before Britney did. So maybe Britney channeled me

Let's open up a topic about that

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Just checking in to see if anyone's made a thread for me. Thanks in advance 

❤️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block