What do you think their reactions were to the abor**on bombshell?

So in her book Britney revealed she and Justin had an abor**on but they didn’t tell anyone else. 

I wonder how like Jamie Lynn reacted because she had also gotten pregnant young and was pressured by people to abort it, in I’m a celebrity she talked positively abt Britney and stuff but she hasn’t publicly said anything about the book at all. I wonder how her parents reacted but at the same time she said they told her dates her medical and ***ual history so maybe they already knew? Her son’s reactions, possibly thinking they could’ve had another sibling. 

And lastly JT, I imagine him either having and existential crisis and breaking down over having his secret exposed or screaming throwing things and calling lawyers 

share your thoughts below: 

btw this is my twitter @Randomchick2823 see if we are mootsies!!!

The only other person who knew was Felicia. 

I would like to think Jamie Lynn felt bad for her sister, but who knows. Lynne was probably shocked, since she prides herself on being a 'Christian' woman, and having children out of wedlock is a big no-no, and also she and Britney were close at that time, so it must've hurt her to know her daughter couldn't confide in her about something like this (this is assuming she was not already made aware). Not sure why her sons' feelings would matter here when it had nothing to do with them? 

As for Justin, the best thing he did was keeping quiet about this, but I would hope he'd feel some sort of guilt for making Britney bear the burden of this alone, while he went and tarnished her name for almost 10 years. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block