🚨April 29 is LAST COURT hearing before TRIAL (May 13, 2024); Weingarten asks judge to rule on 12th accounting dispute on April 29 to avoid Trial, Rosengart apparently has until April 22 to file objections

Other than Jamie/Weingarten's "motion for summary judgment" for the judge to decide on everything to avoid trial, Geraldine Wyle, Jamie's former counsel, also filed supporting declarations.

Basically, April 29 is the last court date before Britney's 12th accounting trial on May 13. The April 29 court hearing is expected to have discussions about the post-mediation status conference on Jamie’s Dec 15, 2021 fee petition, Ingham's 4 fee petitions: Oct 2018 - Sept 2019, Oct 2019-Sept 2020, Oct 2020-July 2021, Loeb & Loeb Oct 2020-July 2021, and the motion for summary judgment filed by Jamie’s lawyers to avoid trial on the 12th Accounting.

Upcoming Court Dates: (courtesy of Ghoulia)
May 13-May 24 Trial:
12th conservatorship year accounting

Location/time: Governor George Deukmejian (Long Beach) Courthouse, 8:30am

May 24, 2024: Order to Show Cause Hearing regarding the filing of 13th final accounting that Jamie Spears has still not filed to wrap up the conservatorship. He claims he has not filed it because the 12th accounting has been disputed and he wants to settle that first.

May 24, 2024: Final Status Conference Hearing on Jamie’s fee petition from March 26, 2021

Location/time: Governor George Deukmejian (Long Beach) Courthouse, 1:30pm

June 3-7 Trial: March 26, 2021 Vivian Thoreen/Jamie Spears/Geraldine Wyle/Jeryll Cohen Fee Petitions

Location/time: Governor George Deukmejian (Long Beach) Courthouse, 8:30am

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

someone reminds us again what is this 12th account that is so talked about

Britney's 12th accounting, which covers the expenses made during the 12th year of her conservatorship (2019), is in dispute due to allegations of excessive and unnecessary spending by Jamie Spears/TCon. Britney was on hiatus that year and Jamie decided to give Lou Taylor a $500k flat fee just because she asked for it one day since Britney wasn't raking in the money at Domination.
(Edit: Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham filed an objection to Jamie's $308,974.51 paid to Tri Star in December 2019 to hit their "floor of $500k a year.)

The accounting report also shows other questionable expenses, such as $300,000 for a "security" company, $200,000 for a "management"...while Britney is on indefinite hiatus? 

Jamie has failed to provide any explanations for these expenses, leading to suspicions of mismanagement and potential embezzlement.

(Another edit: Lou Taylor also used Britney's money to sue Bryan Kuchar, a fan for doing a website about her being Loucifer and being a "gay demon exorcist" due to all the gay conversion camps she was behind. Even Jamie's lawyer Vivian Thoreen told Jamie that this was not appropriate and that Lou had not even tried to weave into the complaint the reason why Britney should pay for that. The website did not mention Britney whatsoever.)

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Britney's 12th accounting, which covers the expenses made during the 12th year of her conservatorship (2019), is in dispute due to allegations of excessive and unnecessary spending by Jamie Spears/TCon. Britney was on hiatus that year and Jamie decided to give Lou Taylor a $500k flat fee just because she asked for it one day since Britney wasn't raking in the money at Domination.
(Edit: Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham filed an objection to Jamie's $308,974.51 paid to Tri Star in December 2019 to hit their "floor of $500k a year.)

The accounting report also shows other questionable expenses, such as $300,000 for a "security" company, $200,000 for a "management"...while Britney is on indefinite hiatus? 

Jamie has failed to provide any explanations for these expenses, leading to suspicions of mismanagement and potential embezzlement.

(Another edit: Lou Taylor also used Britney's money to sue Bryan Kuchar, a fan for doing a website about her being Loucifer and being a "gay demon exorcist" due to all the gay conversion camps she was behind. Even Jamie's lawyer Vivian Thoreen told Jamie that this was not appropriate and that Lou had not even tried to weave into the complaint the reason why Britney should pay for that. The website did not mention Britney whatsoever.)

This is part of the strategy to prove that Jamie failed in his job as conservator of Britney's estate. 

Britney wrote in her book that her father would do whatever the two women (Lou, Robin) wanted.

• Like 1

I feel like this 12th accounting been talked about for years. So nany court hearings and Nothing. So honestly maybe it is better to go to trial. R trials can go for years too? Then it is just never ending story. And will ever any of those abusers face real charges? I don't think so infortunately.

7 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I feel like this 12th accounting been talked about for years. So nany court hearings and Nothing. So honestly maybe it is better to go to trial. R trials can go for years too? Then it is just never ending story. And will ever any of those abusers face real charges? I don't think so infortunately.

Read my post. If a trial happens on the 12th accounting it will be May 13-May 24 and once it ends Judge Luna will make a final decision.

You're correct, it has gone on for many years. Ingham objected in 2020.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Do we know how much money they have spent on lawyers til now? Must be more than the 12th accounting at this point and is just a matter of admitting wrong doing. Im glad Britney doesnt settle. 

The sad thing is, once again, that her own father, isnt giving her closure.

Even if he thinks the c-ship was the right thing til the bitter end he could at least give her this. But he doesnt. Is it because he will do time in prison?

Edit: Britney doesnt want to settle because she wants to see her father in jail? Like she said?

Edited by PrincessAkwa
1 hour ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Do we know how much money they have spent on lawyers til now? Must be more than the 12th accounting at this point and is just a matter of admitting wrong doing. Im glad Britney doesnt settle. 

The sad thing is, once again, that her own father, isnt giving her closure.

Even if he thinks the c-ship was the right thing til the bitter end he could at least give her this. But he doesnt. Is it because he will do time in prison?

Edit: Britney doesnt want to settle because she wants to see her father in jail? Like she said?

We don't know, definitely a lot.

The probate court cannot send her father to prison. It can decide that he was an incompetent conservator who wasted her money. The bond all conservators must have, it's an insurance, would have to pay her the value of the bond which is 46 mil I believe. 

It can also decide that her father's and his cohorts' request to pay them is frivolous, and she doesn't have to pay them.

2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

The probate court cannot send her father to prison. It can decide that he was an incompetent conservator who wasted her money. 

What court can send him of to prison then?

He was obviously incompetent in certain areas and a puppet to Tri Star (allegedly). Who says ok to a 500 k flat fee when Britney isnt even working. If that isnt wasting her money then I dont know what is.

Edit: I dont understand whats not clicking to the media, its right in front of them.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
1 minute ago, PrincessAkwa said:

What court can send him of to prison then?

He was obviously incompetent in certain areas and a puppet to Tri Star (allegedly). Who says ok to a 500 k flat fee when Britney isnt even working. If that isnt wasting her money then I dont know what is.

I think it would have to be criminal court, but someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong 

It looks like there  might have been some sort of discussion last week, but I have no idea what about. No new documents but the probate notes are updated now.

I don't believe that the trial will be in front of a jury? And it is not likely to be televised or have camera access ie it may not what some people expect when they hear there will be a 'trial'.

All this is in probate court not the criminal case court. It's not really the same either as a standard civil case lawsuit where one party is suing the other. Each year there would be a review of the financial/administrative side of the conservatorship. The previous years were all passed/approved by the court but the 12th year remains in dispute and no agreements reached because Britney objects to paying certain fees, on the grounds that Jamie was not fulfilling his duties correctly. At least that is what I made of it. I should go back over the exact matters to be heard to bring myself up to date, but I hope the trial date will go ahead as planned to finally (we hope!) move this case forward.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block