How did you react when she said "If you stood up for me when I couldn’t stand up for myself, from the bottom of my heart, thank you."

On 4/17/2024 at 3:04 AM, Dark Willow said:

It's not. Some conspiracies were terrible, but overall it did help her case to become more public. The tiktok videos helped a lot, viral threads about "what is going on with Britney" helped, then the documentaries changed the game for good giving credibility to the movement...

Some fans will never admit it and that's fine... but we can't rewrite history. Britney wouldn’t be able to talk  without the public pressure and a lot of fans were saying FreeBritney was a conspiracy theory until her testimony.

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

I'm not rewriting history here, claiming it was a conspiracy theory or it benefitted from them is flawed. Everything happened in real time, Free Britney benefitted from fans sticking to factual information that could be verified and the statement a of others with platforms that had experienced working with Britney. If anyone, conspiracy theories hindered it by inviting the worst kinds of individuals to try and utilise for their own personal benefit, and the divides that came from "fans" platforming anyone who said Britney blinking once meant she wasn't free.

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Everything happened in real time, Free Britney benefitted from fans sticking to factual information that could be verified and the statement a of others with platforms that had experienced working with Britney. 

Nope lol.

That's the rewriting I mentioned it. Fans were mocked for most of the time. The "others with platforms" only started to talk after Free Britney become a thing... 

Fans were angry because nobody talked about it, it was a big deal Miley saying FreeBritney while performing, but overall most people stayed quiet. 

Of course bad people used the movement to their own benefit. Even Scam, Brit ex, lied to the poor fans with the pathetic "I hate Jamie" scene for tmz. A lot of people just wanted fame and attention, but it happens when you deal with an endless drama celebrity like Britney.

Fans alone wouldn’t do a thing by themselves (go check the people protesting before and after the docs), after the GP start to be aware of Britney c-ship (thanks to some of the theories spread and the docs) then we saw major changes.

But you can think whatever you want,  sweetie. I'm not trying to convince you to change what you believe.Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block