Tinashe - Nasty (Official Video)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m officially out with Tinashe. She’s pretty, so talented, but I just have never cared for her type of mid tempo, vibey, alternative music. And she teases with a very mainstream hyped song as a single but then album is full of these type of songs-idk know what this exact genre is. I love that she’s true to herself and her love of the craft so I’ll always have respect for her, but I’m always waiting for her to give me a main girl smash and it’s just always mehhh. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Damn... I was joking but lol that was literally a hip roll and a two step with a clap! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I really do love Dua but when I saw this I was like okay betch you’re trolling us cuz it’s giving 80’s aerobics :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I really do love Dua but when I saw this I was like okay betch you’re trolling us cuz it’s giving 80’s aerobics :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

LMAO exactly she is trolling! The clapping at the end like they've just done a big whole choreography?! GURL!! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: I fear that 80's video has way more energy and kuntiness than anything peep has ever done. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block