Christina Aguilera is skinnier than a pencil, proclaims Howard Stern

4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I hate to say it but she looks GOODT! No way to deny that. Ozempic has done her wonders... Skinnyera is giving 10s across the board!

But will I ever forgive her for her slander and disrespect against the Queen? hmmmm....

BwWo.gif

Slandering the queen? Christina would never do that to ha self. 

• Haha 2

Again, not this ****. This forum is so toxic I don’t know why I’m still here.

Yes she looks amazing, even if she was bigger. 

Now here come the f@ggots who want to judge a woman on her weight while getting their *** pumped on a daily basis… go off sis

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, rck92 said:

Again, not this ****. This forum is so toxic I don’t know why I’m still here.

Yes she looks amazing, even if she was bigger. 

Now here come the f@ggots who want to judge a woman on her weight while getting their *** pumped on a daily basis… go off sis

Girl, shut up. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Im not a fan of hers, but the woman just can't win. Few years ago, everyone was mocking her for being big, now she is slim, everyone thinks she is too skinny or sickly looking.  As Britney fans, and knowing that the GP has judged her body her entire life, we should know better. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Im not a fan of hers, but the woman just can't win. Few years ago, everyone was mocking her for being big, now she is slim, everyone thinks she is too skinny or sickly looking.  As Britney fans, and knowing that the GP has judged her body her entire life, we should know better. 

Mrs she's too big, now she's too thin?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block