Meghan Trainor teases new song ‘To The Moon’

• Super Mods

I swear she always MAKES THE SAME SONG just with different lyrics! :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

The only time she showed variety was on her 2nd album with her songs, No and Me Too but other than that,

This is basically the millionth alternate version of All About That Bass. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, nwonder said:

I assure you, she is no such thing she went on a Britney hate campaign during the Free Britney movement. I can’t seem to find them tho… she must of had those interviews removed.

found them…

Also, every time I see her in interviews, she always trying flex like she’s an icon when she had one hit song about having a fat bum.

Oh thx for telling me. Didn't know she messed with our Britney. Ok then. I'll put her on my black list:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s always writing songs about how she’s the hottest, fiercest, that bïtch girl and all the men want her when it is nothing of the sort. 
spacer.png

She’d make more money if she just sold her songs to popular artists cuz even though this song doesn’t sound fresh for her discography but it’s not that bad. Problem is she’s not selling what she’s advertising. False advertisement.  I could see Sabrina Carpenter singing this and it doing well for her.

couldn't agree more with my **** 👌🏻👌🏻

• Love 1
11 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

This is why hair, makeup and styling is so important, sadly! Cause this is basically a Britney Instagram video. But because Meghan looks flawless, no one is going to insist she needs institutionalising.

The industrial double standard Britney faces every day is outrageous (when I’m at a party)

I was about to say the same. 

Only other difference is that Britney is actually seksi and charismatic. 

But looks like loucifer got the same work done on this one hit wonder that she did on Brit. Their ig r similar. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.