Shakira Performs Hips Don't Lie, Te Felicito, Puntaría & More LIVE at Times Square

I just watched it and i couldn't stop thinking that it looked so forced. Like she didn't want to be there. Stage was small. Not too much choreo could be done there. And that was playback. The only songs i liked punteria and the one she performed with guitar. 

I watched punteria on Fallon it was a playback too and there wasn't any  hard choreo.

Her eyes is smth that really showing she is still in pain. Yet she makes that album with bunch of feats(i did not listen the whole, maybe it is good). But still who makes an album with 3-4 solo tracks and bunch of feats...

She is a hard working performer and a good singer and it looks like she still needs a break not a tour imo

2 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Her eyes is smth that really showing she is still in pain. Yet she makes that album with bunch of feats (I did not listen the whole, maybe it is good).

I honestly only liked a few songs. And I mean one or two, excluding the one she had already released. I liked Tiempo Sin Verte, specially.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I just watched it and i couldn't stop thinking that it looked so forced. Like she didn't want to be there. Stage was small. Not too much choreo could be done there. And that was playback. The only songs i liked punteria and the one she performed with guitar. 

I watched punteria on Fallon it was a playback too and there wasn't any  hard choreo.

Her eyes is smth that really showing she is still in pain. Yet she makes that album with bunch of feats(i did not listen the whole, maybe it is good). But still who makes an album with 3-4 solo tracks and bunch of feats...

She is a hard working performer and a good singer and it looks like she still needs a break not a tour imo

The song you mentioned

• Like 1

Her new album has the same problem as El Dorado, they are a compilation of previously released singles and features and the new songs are not that good. For El Dorado, she tried reggaeton and most of the time it worked but it lacked of originality. She did the same thing with this album, it lacks personality and originality and the only good songs are all the ballads, and rock songs about her divorce. The rest is filled with electronic-pop songs that sound outdated. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block