Ashley Tisdale announces 2nd pregnancy

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

That’s so cute she and Vanessa are both pregnant!!

it would be so cute but they’re not friends anymore. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:
after the break up of Austin Butler and Baby V, it seems that Ashley has stood by him. She’s remained openly supporting him while she doesn’t speak of Vanessa. When asked about her, she says they’re just too busy to see each other, but she couldn’t make it to V’s wedding. So sad cuz they were bff goalz 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

it would be so cute but they’re not friends anymore. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:
after the break up of Austin Butler and Baby V, it seems that Ashley has stood by him. She’s remained openly supporting him while she doesn’t speak of Vanessa. When asked about her, she says they’re just too busy to see each other, but she couldn’t make it to V’s wedding. So sad cuz they were bff goalz 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Yeah it is sad what happened. I think it had something to do with Ashley finding out Austin is her cousin.

• Like 2

Aww Yay ASH🤘🏼🩷🩷🩷🩷🤘🏼

Such a gorgeous mom! She will be wonderful. Heart of gold. She is ABSOLUTELY RADIANT!!!! I wish her and her new family All The Love and Joy. Congratulations🎊🍾🎉 

high school musical disney GIF

VH- I will never support again.  I will hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, her FOREVER! Several life times over. I could be reincarnated as an atom of matter in the andromeda galaxy and I would despise this monster. I avoid everything she does now. Waste of o2.

32 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I always thought that's Paris Hilton :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She gives Sliving, Hillary Duff vibes and I love it. She loves Brit and supports other ladies too. Class Act. I actually never scene any of the movies. My bestie loved her so much. I grew to love her too. She is a great dancer. This is the song I loved 🥰 

I hope they like each other LMAO

I love Hilary and Haley. Ashley looks like their sister, same as Chelsea Handler🥰 Kind, Smart, and Talented. All are good actors too.

The kind of badazz I aspire to be 😛behold. Big sister Chelsea

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block